Koekelbag

Favorite Hale (to play as...)?

35 posts in this topic

Simply said, who is your main hale?

Is there any pony (or other species) you find much more fun (or easy/hard, whatever suits best) to play as compared to the rest?
If so, why? Because of their innate abilities (like increased speed/jump height/resistances or either teleport/superjump)?
Or because of their unique Rage-mechanics (ranging from the vanilla stun and uber like AJ, to utterly obliterating everyone you look at, like Octavia/Rainbow Dash/Discord)?

Wich classes become a laughing stock to you, and wich are a royal pain in the ass to deal with? Any specific strategies you stick with, or just play on the fly?

Or are you the kind of person who doesn't really care and always goes random/never is a boss instead?

I'm asking this in the hope of discovering new viewpoints at certain hale's, and encouraging me to play other hales beside Mare-Do-Well/Celestia, so thanks in advance for any reply.

Edited by Furor

I like to play as Twilight Sparkle cuz it makes Engies and Scouts and Snipers easy and short work..They can give me such a hassle along with Demo's and Heavy's.If you know the Double chain lightning trick it can be very hard for you to lose and i like destroying RED team as Spell Casters can be a pain to.Twilight Sparkle makes very short work of any class in the right hands but in the wrong hands and single chain lightning it can vary.I pray that she is never changed as Twilight is fine how she is.I would be really sad if she was tinkered with.All in all i just enjoy playing as a hale that I can use to mop the floor with RED team :3

Edited by Iron Eagle

I have several favorites to play as:

1, CMC: 3 bosses, Love to catch people by surprise if they are not paying attention to the other 2 or 1.

2, Dr. Hooves: the 4 life regeneration i like, teleports (only tele boss i like)

3, Dovashy: make people fly out of the world.

Demos, scouts, engis, and spell uses like me are a pain, while Mr. Snipes is the easiest to kill.

I'll never pick random, as there are boss i do not want to play, and random like to give me those bosses.

Engis are my first target, but i mostly play and kill whats in front of me.

hmmm mine would be..

1.Woona (Even though im not a Donor i still got my video of me playing as her.)

2.Doctor Whooves.He was a Boss for me that was easy to wipe RED out with.(sorry no vid this time)

3.Button Mash.Again easy to win with if you know what your doing.(though he is never played as the often)

4.Flutterbat..

I actually enjoy using Pinkie for the fact that the clone summoning is fun to use. Apart from Pinkie though... hmmm I do enjoy using Twilight as the Chain Lightning and Teleport usually give a good benefit against Engis(I know of several good Engineers). Haven't really played enough as other bosses to get a good enough feel for them.

Soon...

full.png

Have it as a custom skin that won't be released to the public :D  (Because Halloween is the mean day :) )

(And if it didn't get to anyone I love playing Pinkie I just don't do it often)

Edited by General Scootz
2 people like this

Soon...

full.png

Have it as a custom skin that won't be released to the public :D  (Because Halloween is the mean day :) )

(And if it didn't get to anyone I love playing Pinkie I just don't do it often)

Oh well, it's not like I planned on sleeping anyway...T_T

Princess Twilight is my favorite in my opinion since getting tons of goombas, making spell book users angry, and killing engineers with lasers so they don't get their damage is almost too funny and then the infinite jumps Mmmm.... Though I might make Daring Do my main boss, but Princess Twilight is down in my heart as the best one I enjoy.

1 person likes this

I like Luna with no rage. I just go berserk with her and everyone dies. :<

Points pony is best pony!

2 people like this

Simply said, who is your main hale?

Is there any pony (or other species) you find much more fun (or easy/hard, whatever suits best) to play as compared to the rest?

If so, why? Because of their innate abilities (like increased speed/jump height/resistances or either teleport/superjump)?

Or because of their unique Rage-mechanics (ranging from the vanilla stun and uber like AJ, to utterly obliterating everyone you look at, like Octavia/Rainbow Dash/Discord)?

Wich classes become a laughing stock to you, and wich are a royal pain in the ass to deal with? Any specific strategies you stick with, or just play on the fly?

Or are you the kind of person who doesn't really care and always goes random/never is a boss instead?

I'm asking this in the hope of discovering new viewpoints at certain hale's, and encouraging me to play other hales beside Mare-Do-Well/Celestia, so thanks in advance for any reply.

I normally don't play hale. But, obviously, I enjoy playing Princess luna, because I think she is quite a balanced boss. Her rage isn't that bad. And is not very OP. But, if I could play thi, I would, because she seems to be well balanced out too. Can't jump,though. But has these platform things, pretty sure you know what I mean. Uhh, also, I like to play flutterbat. When I'm feeling troll-y. And occasional chrysalis, because of the theme music. And sometimes the Princess cadence+  Shining Armor combo. For the feeling of co-op and the best theme music I have ever heard.

Convince the whole server to play medigun medic, then go Mare-Do-Well. Good times.

All I can say is, have one Medic use the Amputator taunt.

You're welcome.

2 people like this

Convince the whole server to play medigun medic, then go Mare-Do-Well. Good times.

You're welcome.

I completely forgot that worked

You're welcome.

Scratch that, have all of them be Amputator-taunt Medics and leave one other to be any Merc.