Rainy

[Versus Ponyville] Bugs & Glitches

177 posts in this topic

Okay, that would be because I'm messing with ammo but clearly doing it wrong. I'll look into this now that i'm finally trying to gtfo out of GTA V.

The first step is always the hardest part.

Also the pipes are going through walls and spellbooks are broken once again.

I wonder why nobody still reported this gamebreaking bug yet......

When Donut Steel is picked as a boss, demoknights regain insane health  by just hitting once the boss and waiting that the fire deals the rest.

1000 HP demoknight with HEAVY resistance to damage and movement speed is almost impossible to be killed without the Life Rage.

BUT even if the boss lose a life and gains the Damage buff, the demoknight only needs to charge away and wait that the damage buff on the boss wears off.

1 person likes this

Actually, demoknights are only supposed to get 15, not 30 per hit. This will be adjusted with my next round of fixes...which might be soon considering Cheese is now almost unplayable. (quick reload is broken)

That is suppose to happen.

Also with the lingering afterburn of the custom weapon?

I Say, EACH tick of the afterburn heals the demoknight back

1. There a bug where some people who became the bear minion will remain as that bear in the next round with all the bear's abilities and weapons (eg, high HP, only using Warrior's Spirit, etc...)

I can confirm this happened once before when I played. I'll elaborate in detail.

After Fluttershy chooses a bear as her Patient and the round finishes, the last bear spawned will show up on the next round. This happened in Castle Siege for me, and the bear showed up on Hale side, in front of the main flight of stairs. He cannot attack - that is to say, he can melee, but it won't damage - he cannot be attacked, he is not solid - any RED can walk through the bear, and he can jump. He cannot move.

The Hale can kill the bear however. In my case, I saw the Hale goomba stomp the bear. This has happened only once for me from all the times I've fought Fluttershy Hale. I've never had an instance of my weapon breaking though.

Once again, Demoman projectiles, dropped weapon, dropped metal, scout's baseball, DJ Pon-3 wubmachine and Braeburn's apple sentry goes through the floor. 

I noticed Vinyl's wub machine will sometimes not even drop to the ground and will just hover there in mid air.. Not sure if this was fixed but i thought i should bring this up as i seen it happend a lot on the EU server.

re: the wub machine getting stuck, I might have an idea for this one. I made the mistake of managing this in OnPlayerRunCmd when I should be managing it OnGameFrame. (the difference is a laggy player can cause the amp to get stuck) I'll add this to my next round of fixes.

1 person likes this

The bear bug is still a thing, and Multi can attest to this since he was the victim. He said that he couldn't move nor attack, and he was a RED this time and could be healed and ubered.

Edited by Koekelbag

I'm not really sure if this is a bug or not, but... are spies supposed to survive after backstabbing Trixie through her shield, while they are not ubered?

I seem to remember a time where backstabbing her while the shield was up was equal to suicide if you weren't ubered (heck, one time, the spy died even while he was ubered... although, that could have been their own suicide.), but after seeing Gunpow getting over 10k damage with stabbing through her shield (the times I saw at least) without noticable damage in return, I'm starting to doubt...
Mind you, he didn't get an uber from me for most of the stabs, so did this change or something?

Also, another curious thing was that, when I was healing him when he got a stab through her shield, I didn't get any damage.

Edited by Koekelbag

I don't know either since Trixie's rage isn't one of mine. In my opinion, however, I think it's deliberate. Goombas always leaked through, but backstabs would kill the user until the projectiles were made non-homing. (I called them "YOLO stabs" as they went through, but meant suicide) I know for a fact that the fireballs and reflection are two different rages. (fireballs are from Ghost Rider [Halloween 2013] and I'm assuming reflection is from Friagram's private stash)

It was probably a balance tweak.

Yes. It's an actual ability which suppresses the glow. It was done to try and cover up his weird glow geometry. Heh.

(and yet I don't do this for Starlight. I know...)

HHH demo's can call out for medic again while actively wielding their axes.

You mean the thing that was never added for unhealable weapons in the first place?

The thing that makes each medic main angry since they get screamed at from people who literally can't be healed?

Edited by Taoru

HHH demo's can call out for medic again while actively wielding their axes.

You mean the thing that was never added for unhealable weapons in the first place?

The thing that makes each medic main angry since they get screamed at from people who literally can't be healed?

That... was added in one of the latest updates, or am I just going coo-coo?

Medic call suppression is an excellent point, and something we looked over. We will add that to all weapons that block healing.

Source:http://forum.ponyville.net/topic/5022-versus-ponyville-weapon-suggestions/page-24

A few days after Simple posted this, I don't remember ever seeing an HHH-demo call out for medic. I assumed because the Gun Mettle changed it so that you can heal Equalizer/Escape Plan sollies now, that all healing-block weapons can call out for medic again.

Edited by Koekelbag

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491079209

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491079243

So I've been having this issue where if RED wins, my screen turns into what you see in the screenshots and I'm forced to reconnect every time.  Some people might recognize my constant DCs in the few matches I took part in.

Does having custom textures or other files interfere with the mod?  And if so, then does anyone have a low-poly texture file / other frame-saving mods that ARE compatible with VSP?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491079209

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=491079243

So I've been having this issue where if RED wins, my screen turns into what you see in the screenshots and I'm forced to reconnect every time.  Some people might recognize my constant DCs in the few matches I took part in.

Does having custom textures or other files interfere with the mod?  And if so, then does anyone have a low-poly texture file / other frame-saving mods that ARE compatible with VSP?

That is a first as far as I'm concerned. That's bad...like awful in fact. My first advice would be for you to verify your game cache because it sure seems like your client is glitched. It's not the sort of bug that a mod could cause.

I hate to give this kind of advice, but if that fails, you may need to reinstall TF2. (and this could be one of the few legitimate cases where "reinstall X" is actually good advice)