Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scootz

Season 5 releasing in spring 2015 thoughts?

11 posts in this topic

Obviously, I'm both excited and annoyed.  I'm already getting antsy with how long this hiatus has stretched on, and having to hear that it will have been a whole YEAR before the next season is kind of frustrating.  At the same time, though, I'm really hopeful for this coming season as DHX really seems to be taking a lot of pride in it.

i tihnk there is gonna be a 3rd Equestria Girls before Season 5 of MLP:FIM..because if you watched Rainbow Rocks till the end you saw...(Hideing this just in case you haven't seen Rainbow Rocks Yet)

you see that the twilight from the Equestira Girls world talked about Canterlot High and it seemed she was gonna go there too see what all the fuss was about.

Pretty sure they would have warned us about it by now.  I would expect it around the end of Season 5, not before.

1 person likes this

it doesn't take a few months to make a movie lol

Indeed Scootz...but movie makers can make things happen.. also they can easly be working on it right now....

@Hazard

they don't need to really warn us.. it's like a video game.. you don't want people knowing about it untill you know it's ready....plus you never know when it will come.. i'll stick by my guess of before Season 5...