Steel Crescent

Fond Memories Of VSP

6 posts in this topic

Feel Free to share any kind of memory you have of VSP like a lucky moment or a time it just wasn't your day and you got rekt :3.

I was skimming through old video's of mine re-living old memories i have of VSP..It's fun to see how much things of changed..Like when R-Dash's Rage was far more OP than it is today :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFUUQO16Z0&list=UUmfCsSXfSm8uo0FzAnViMQw&index=238

Or dis..that was really cutting it close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJaJro52cgk

Edited by Steel Crescent

Standard bbcode img size isn't supported. why ;.;

All of my previous images are somwhere, I'l post them sometime later C:

Ug46lX8.jpg

.gifv would make these much faster, too. :3

e1A3a6f.gif

yc2OpFB.gif

So many memories of ponyville are in my head but there are a select few that I always love sharing.

Best was when I went pocket with Sanic Aboomu on Arena gate and he went sticky jumper with crits and got quad damage and we both got 16,000 damage. That was awesome really with good teamwork.

The day I got Rekt was when I was playing KGB on the server, hale came out and killed me with a crit in less then 4 seconds of the game starting. That was also the very day I wanted to burn my computer. c:

1 person likes this

Ah I remember back to a time where engineers would sit in a corner drinking the entire round..... and not get killed. Engineer is broken Valve please fix ;I

I was called onto the VSP server to "show people how to play doomguy", then I got the rocketlauncher powerup + crits as a weapon drop from a pyro on my first kill. I obliterated everyone in about 30 seconds and people stopped talking about how hard it is to play doomguy.

1 person likes this