Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuyu Robin

What anime or animation do you watch?

34 posts in this topic

I watch too much anime,Sfm,and g-mod vids... I would have to get my 3 Lists to name everything I've watched.

1 person likes this

I used to watch anime. A few i've watched include:

• Elfen Lied
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Gurran Lagann
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Highschool DxD
  • Attack on Titan

Shitty idol shows like Love Live because that's all I watch. :/

I tried to watch Love Live, but the animation in the opening gave me a headache

The mix between 2D and CG bothered me at first. I got used to it after seeing it in a while, but it looks so bad looking back to it now.

The mix between 2D and CG bothered me at first. I got used to it after seeing it in a while, but it looks so bad looking back to it now.
Yeah, but now that I'm all caught up with Shigatsu wo Kimi no uso, I'll probably watch it some more.

Yeah, but now that I'm all caught up with Shigatsu wo Kimi no uso, I'll probably watch it some more.

I'm almost done the first season. It's pretty good, I mean... it isn't cliche'd to death.

Also, I recommend everyone watch GJ-bu. It's a really great anime and characters are all different from each other which is a breath of fresh air in SoL anime.

Also, I recommend everyone watch GJ-bu. It's a really great anime and characters are all different from each other which is a breath of fresh air in SoL anime.

GJ-bu was fantastic, comfy done right. If you liked that then try Dogakobo's other manga adaptations, they seem to have a nack for that kind of genre.

GJ-bu was fantastic, comfy done right. If you liked that then try Dogakobo's other manga adaptations, they seem to have a nack for that kind of genre.

I'll check around then, see if there's something I like. Gotta' finish Tribe Cool Crew though. :B

Anyone else see Rolling Girls?

I did. First episode was pretty good, not what I was expecting at all (I picked it up under the pretense of cute girls in a motorbike gang) although not sure if that was for the better. Looks pretty, the animation during that fight scene was great.

Since I'm here, let me shill Death Parade. It's a series based on an entry in the 2013 Anime Mirai called Death Billiards (which is fantastic, highly recommend everyone watches it) and the first episode lived up to my expectations. Calling it now, AOTS.

I can get rather picky with what anime I watch. Not too big on stuff that is goofy or over the top. I prefer my anime heavy in drama and excell with character and plot development.

Some of my notable favorites include:

-Steins;Gate

-Nana

-Pyscho-Pass

-Ghost in the Shell

With Ghost in the Shell being my all-time all around favorite, both movies and TV.

I'm currently trying to re-watch the full 3 books of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so I can finally begin with The legend of Korra... that one has been on my to-watch list for a while now.

That is, if this falls under the "animation"-part :/.

Oh I propably forgot more Anime`s and/or Cartoons than the most people have even watched.

Here are some I can really recommend.

-Death Note

-Appleseed (the old ones)

-Planetes 

-Wreck it Ralph (totally hilarious)

-K-On (didn`t finished it yet)

-Lucky Star 

-Ghost in the Shell

-Black Lagoon

My regular diet consists of Nick reruns, tank man and the occasional other network cartoons.

Anime wise right now it's Hare Nochi Guu that I'm watching for the first time.

Edited by Cha

Can I say that I'm happy that Cinderella Girls isn't the exact same thing as the first Idolmaster?

The Producer seems better in Cinderella Girls. It's probably because of his face.

And I do like the cast in Cinderella Girls better than the girls of 765 Pro. Especially Ranko, it's definitely Ranko. 

Edited by Xanneo