Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Princess Beehive Sensual

Wat Do?

57 posts in this topic

I have returned from the grave to bring another exciting game of Wat Do?????

The rules of the game are simple, reply to the post before yours explaining what you should do, while adding another element to the situation.

Here is an example

The Mane-iac has taken over Rarity's fabulous flowing hair! Wat do?

RE: Break out the extra strength clarifying conditioner! OH NO, it is in your eyes, you are blinded! Wat do?

So glad to suddenly reappear on these wonderful forums!

I will of course start us off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord has turned Twilight into spaghetti and can't seem to change her back!! Wat do?

Edited by Princess Beehive Sensual

Stop being Scout. 

But wait, you see Miss Pauling. Wat do?

Edited by Hobo-Joe
1 person likes this

Run away like a little scout.

You see 2 swords.. One that is powerful and hits hard but at a slow speed and the other sword that is not very strong but hits very fast, Wat Do?

Glue them together...

But wait, we need glue now, dammit!! Hey, there's Applejack. Applejack is sorta like glue, right? Wat do?

Take the dollar, then have the ants arrested for stealing my dollar.

I casually walk into your house and start rummaging through your fridge, looking for Fruity Pebbles, still on fire mind you, thanks to Toki, in the process setting your house ablaze. Wat do?  :rariwhat:

Edited by Lord Nanfoodle

Call the Pyro Brigade to airblast your house.

But then they all are oblivious and just watch you burn while taking your health kits. Wat do?

I call medic to heal me instead using health kits

but then a suddenly pony appears, wat do?

Make love to it.

You find a bomb in your cookie jar in the shape of a cookie about to go off in 10 seconds and you haave to cut a blue,yellow,or red wire.. WAT DOOOOO!

Offer it a bribe. $50 and macaroni and cheese, a cookie's favorite food, should do it. This will convince the cookie to disarm itself, join your cause, and fight the cartels for you... Unless it's a Girl Scout Cookie, then you're screwed. Those guys don't mess around.  :hides:

You see Wilfred Brimley screaming at Fluttershy for giving so many people diabeetus. WAT DO?!  :flattered:

Edited by Lord Nanfoodle

Get diabeetus too.

You want some pizza, so you drive to the pizza place. When you arrive, they have no pizza left. Wat do?

Well, go a bakery, then once at the bakery, the shrewd snacker would look up "Cupcakes" on their phone, and using it as a cursory guide, cook up the baker into cupcakes, then swipe all the muffins. Now you have both. Win-Win for everyone. :awesomecheer:

You see a booth with a sign in front saying that whomever can beat Rarity in an arm wrestling competition will win ten billion bits offered by Princess Celestia herself. Rarity looks bored and doesn't look like she wants to be there, looking away and reading a fashion magazine she's levitating, continually whining about unladylike this all is, but then you see the mountain of muscle-bound foes that all have tried and failed, armed broken or even ripped off, including Applejack and Rainbow Dash. The money will make you set for life, but primal fear makes you hesitate. Wat do?  :rariwhat:

Call her out on a technicality because ponies don't technically have arms, therefore you win the arm wrestling by default.

Celestia sues you over the contest and you don't know how to justice system. Wat do?

Edited by RadioactiveNuke

I call Trixie for help to defend me on the trial judge.

You have been choosen to be 7 FIM to the mane 6 and you can choose which pony you can be (gender included), wat do?

I join them,Male.

Now that im a part of the group i have to kick spike out of it or leave my self. BUT you can kick him out any way you please! Wat DO?

I pass on the offer as much as i wanna be with Lyra or Colgate (minuette).

You find Nanfoodles special eating fork.. WAT DO?

Use nanfoodles magic spoon that floated towards me as i began to sink and drown and teleport off somewhere safe.

You now prosses Nanfoodle's Magic Spoon of Power. WAT DO!?

Scoop out your brain and eat it, because we all know my Magic Spoon of Power is a brain spoon, not a soup spoon. Meanwhile I sit and watch you eat your own brain while eating chili with said soup spoon.

You find the only known script for a new Disney Channel show starring Bo Burnham, Anthony Jeselnik, Vince Offer, and Mega Satan. It seems absurd such a family-friendly network would cast crass, vulgar, and foul-mouthed fellows (and the Lord of Hell himself, too), but you read the script, and it seems amazing. Almost... too amazing. Like there's something hidden in the text you can't spot. Do you turn it in and let it get made, or possibly destroy it to save the Earth from some secret subliminal plot that may or may not be there. Wat do?

Destroy It! because tons of things from Disney is bad...

You find your self watching mlp one day but the epsiode seems odd.. as it cuts to a new scene you see spike walking and being followed by a spy from tf2... looks like the spy is gonna backstab him.. the Spy Notices you being able to see this and whispers "don't let him know of me and let me get my kill and i will reward you with a Aussie Weapon Blessed By Nanfoodle"... do you callout to spike and warn him? or do you let him get backstab and get the reward from the spy for not warning spike.. Wat do?

(Note the Weapon will disapeare into the void if you choose to save spike)

Edited by Squishy

Save Spike from being backstab. Spike have help and save mane 6, many times.

Suddenly The World is not ending (Really nothing happened but you need to do some quick) and you have something to hang out with someone before it's over. What do?