Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Princess Beehive Sensual

Wat Do?

57 posts in this topic

Hang out at home with friends, eating potato chips and watching movies.

Help! My cat has it out for me. He's trying to burn down the house! Wat do?

Capture the cat.

You find the final magic artifact of Nanfoodle. His Spork(Spoon + fork). This artifact will grant you increadible power but as you are about to take it you are approached by the Guardians of the universe and ask for the spork. YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES AND MUST PICK ONE NOT BOTH. Do you give them the spork and become and Guardian yourself or do you keep it and gain increadible power... WAT DO!?

Edited by Athetos

why not deliver it back to NAnfoodle? Hmm okay I have only got 2 choice....I would protect it and become a guardian.

Your town is under attack by aliens, but they drop their alien artifact where you can have any ability to stop them. Wat do?

I would take it and use it to turn myself into a pony and stop them.

You receive a very convincing offer from some guy over the phone telling you that you won tickets for a plane flight to a place you've never heard of. Wat do?

I return it because that's Nanfoodles

Suddenly you have been the only person alive on the earth and being alone for years with plenty everything (food,electrity etc.). Suddenly somene knock the door. Wat Do?

Obviously I'd stab them in the face as soon as I open the door. I'm not gonna waste a free source of protein!! Besides, with another person around, there's clearly a chance they'd mess this whole arrangement up, and I can't have that.

You just got Rule 63'd by a jerk wizard with WAY too much time on her hands. Because you lack ID in your new form, driving, banking, and a number of other things prove difficult, not to mention your closet has now been rendered useless, and you just blew your last $60 pre-ordering Fallout 4. However, you DO notice that senpai is suddenly noticing you... noticing you A LOT. :smugtrixie: Wat do?

Run Away Due To The Fact I Would Not Date Men If Female...and plus i don't have a Senpai.

You see one day a Nanfoodle on a date with Adagio Dazzle from what it looks like they are planning something.... do you try to get closer and listen? and possibley Face Nanfoodle's wrath? or do you walk away and pretend you saw nothing.... Wat Do?

Well, obviously, I'd napalm the whole city block they're at as well as all the surrounding ones just for the hell of it, then rain down 1,000,000 rounds of 20mm depleted uranium shell hell from a vulcan cannon on the ashes, before finishing things off with a mini-nuke, because anyone that knows anything knows I wouldn't be on a date with Adagio, so clearly this is an impostor trying to steal my identity and more importantly, my money, AND I CAN'T HAVE THAT, CAN I? MY MONEY. MINE...  :flutter-stare:

You're living your life as usual, but then Morpheus shows up, telling you this world was an illusion created by rogue toymakers, and that you are "The Element," offering you two choices. One would let you go on about your life as usual, opening one hand to reveal a marshmallow, but the other would wake you up from your "dream" and bring harmony to the world, his other hand holding a rice ball. Wat do?  :rariwat:

I take the rice ball.

You wake from your dream to find yourself in Equestria Girls High School. You notice the dazzlings and now have a chance to end them before they start shit. You have 2 choices and ONLY 2! Do you stop them with the Sword you have and you will not get in trouble but praised for your deeds or do you join forces like a dick and ruin everything in the hopes of dating one of them. WAT DOOO!

Edited by Steel Crescent

I guess I have no choice. I choose the first. 

You are in Nanfoodle's little dream world and you see Nanfoodle's "sanity" and your dream will be a bit longer than usual. Wat do?

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

You're in the apocalypse, and you see an idiot vandalizing his own house. Wat do?

I would ask him to stop vandalizing his house and fight the crime.

There is a portion that allow you to change to anything for temporary days. Wat do?

Drink it and change myself into a super hero that can do anything, then use my powers to make more potions only I can drink.

You're walking along one day and suddenly everyone is turned into a pony. Everyone runs home scared, leaving you to take whatever you want. Wat do?

I will try to explain them why they changed into ponies and spread the news.

You get free commission art up to 3 arts. Wat do?

Shrug my shoulders, and go about my business. Screw legs. Honestly, as long as I got a working brain, sight, the ability to hear, a circulatory system to keep my brain alive, my arms & hands, and motor function & tactile sensation in those limbs, I'm good. Everything else is extraneous.

You adopt a new dog one day and take her home, and everything is fine for the first week; playing with her, taking her to the dog park, letting her sleep with you at night. At the conclusion of the ninth day, your new dog decides to sleep at your feet, as usual. However, you wake up the next morning to feel something heavy lying on your legs and a strange girl's voice repeatedly calling out, "Wake up!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" You wake up, and see there's a young woman with dogs ears and a tail matching the same breed of the dog you got yesterday in place of your dog, and she's sitting on your lap atop your sheets, her tail just a-waggin'. She then says she needs to go for a walk. That's when you FINALLY realize she's naked (how are you going to manage that tail, you wonder?), she's wanting to go to dog park, and it seems other than walking upright and human speech, she doesn't yet have a full grasp on human behavior. Wat do?

TL;DR

You see Nanfoodle elvolving to version 2.3 where he added more insane random comments with million words. Wat do?

Make people read all dat text that I slaved over a hot moon typing.

What I said before in previous post, given that "TL;DR" doesn't solve the issue at hand, it's just trying to ignore it. You still woke up to what you did. Wat do?

I will read the long text so Nanfoodle won't have a words anymore. Genius!

Trixie become mane 7, wat do?

Tell Spike to hit the bricks.

You are looking for a music roll for your own needs by the name of Invincible, but a horse of the same name drops instead. Do I get rid of it? Wat do?

Well, since it wasn't what you wanted or needed, simply take its wallet and send it on it's merry way.

President Spiderman decrees everybody gets one free murder. Wat do?  :ajlie:

Start the revolution to avoid murder

MLP FIM suddenly stopped, season 5,6 and movie cancelled. Wat do?

Probably plunder Ottawa... Yeah, I know the show is made in Vancouver, so why would I ransack such an important city? They also have Japadog. That's a national treasure, dammit. No, we're after Parliament first, first to suspend those ridiculous labor laws, then to seize control of the Canadian military and the RCMP. Using those... we make our own MLP, with blackjack and giant robots!! Copyright laws be damned!! :awesomecheer:

You're walking down the street, talking with a friend, mentioning that yet another friend of your plans to get engaged, and the friend you are talking to say they think that love is absurd, an illusion, and a total illusion, and that he plans to 'set them straight.' Suddenly a sickening pressure, like the whole world is crushing your soul, bears down on both of you. You see an angry gleam streak by, and then before you is Princess Cadance straddled atop Shining Armor's back, indignation burning in her eyes, lighting crashing in the skies.

She raises her burning right hoof before the two of you and decrees, "Anypony who tries to thwart another's love shall hear GALLOPING HOOVES AND CRIES FOR REVENGE!!"

Wat do?

(Bonus points if you get the reference)

Edited by Lord Nanfoodle

"Derp" said Error and leaves ( Seriously I don't know how to reply)

Nanfoodle was describe a long comment to Error as he makes him confuse. Wa do?

Well, we already broke Error with the wall of text, but LET'S JUST KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...  :twitwitch:

One day, the internet explodes, and on your lawn is your OC, and your OC, and your OC, and your OC... in essence you had multiple incarnations of your OC created based on various internet rules, including:

• Rule 63 (If it exists, there's a opposite gender version)
  • Rule 85 (The pone one)
  • Rule 34 (You KNOW that one)
  • Rule  (If it exists, there is Touhou of it)
  • Rule 104 (If it exists, there is a Vocaloid version of it)

...and they're all fighting one another in front of you Thunderdome-style!! Wat do?!