Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Princess Beehive Sensual

Wat Do?

57 posts in this topic

Just shoot em all with tranquilizers and take them to your basement.

You have many things in your basement, wat do?

Clean the basement because I have too many things

You are suddenly changed to your favorite pony for one week, wat do?

Try to resist the urge to murder Angel Bunny before I change back.  :tableflip:

You discover ancient texts dating several thousand years old, and could possibly be the first thing man ever wrote. Carbon testing and analysis prove the artifact to be legit. Laboriously, you work to translate the tablet, and after a couple of years, success, but then, you're shocked. As you read it, it turns out the slab is literally a word-for-word reading of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."

Do you reveal this 8000 year old rickroll to the world, or what? Wat do?!

Edited by Lord Nanfoodle

I will reveal the world that they was Rick Astley ancestor who rickrolling the ancestor.

You suddenly moved to Greenland and internet is very slow and cost minimum 150$. Wat do?

Form a band of raiders and hoard water, because if the news is any indication, with the water shortage going the way it is, California is going to turn into a savage Mad Max apocalyptic dystopia by this time next year. "OH WHAT A DAY!! OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!"  :gleepony:

Alright, you're a schoolgirl who has obsessed over her senpai for years. She's the ultimate person in your eyes, and today, she will be yours. All those other people that tried to date her, no, they were never good enough for senpai, but you, you are, and you'll be together, forever, and ever, and ever...

You get her to a lonely park bench where you confess your feelings, and she seems shocked. Why is senpai confused? Oh no, you're blowing it!! Quick, Plan B!! You pull out your prepared rag of chloroform to subdue your senpai and show her you two belong toge... The hell?! She's swinging a hypodermic needle at you with a sadistic grin.

"I knew it!! We ARE soul mates!!" she screams at you.

Oh hell, did we just get out-yandere'd?! Wat do?

Edited by Lord Nanfoodle

Freeze her with liquid nitrogen, then gently drop a needle on her frozen head.

Shattered.

Now you pick up her shattered dust of a body, and put it back on a chem table, wat do?