Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jazzie366

Rainbow The Red Nosed Dash's Mute/Gag appeal.

4 posts in this topic

Username: Dr.Whooves DJ (What my name was at the time.)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68439537
Ponyville Server: 209.246.143.162:27015 Ponyville.net (Texas) - Versus Ponyville (NOT FUNBOX)
Transgression: I know why i was gagged and muted. I was racist, swore uncontrollably, and fought the admins (Even thought they were in the wrong, I'm past it.). I'm kind of like Discord right now. I was very evil, and i know i cause a ton of hell for the staff here, and i'm sorry for that. It's been about 3 months, I finally got my shit together and i know it's wrong to do what i did. All i'm asking is to be ungagged and unmuted. I will not be racist again, and i can controll my swearing to a minimum. I had quit serious gaming for awhile, knowing it was turning me into someone i was not, and that's why i was racist and bigoted to say the least. I hope you can forgive me, and again, i am sorry.

I actually like this appeal, nice job I hope you get un-muted/un-gagged :)

You seem to have grown out of it but it's more up to the admins then myself

Edited by General Scootz

I actually like this appeal, nice job I hope you get un-muted/un-gagged :)

You seem to have grown out of it but it's more up to the admins then myself

Well, not to be mean or have this come off the wrong way, but as i said, i was more reformed than grown up. I'm literally a completely different person. When i was in the fandom, i was in it for more.... well, mature things i regret ever doing (Banned From Equestria Daily 1.4 was a large part to say the least.). But i am away from all that now, so i'm trying to get a fresh start. Also, if you're a developer of VSP, SMAC is now useless. The all to well known cheat LMAOBox has now found a way to fully bypass SMAC in it's recent Jan. 7th update. This also goes for NanoCore, another not so well known cheat that's been undetected since 2012 (Which is an amazing feat for any cheat). So yeah, just letting you know so that you guys can get a patch, trust me, you should get on it ASAP.

Just as a note, please understand that today your use of the Voicechat on the mic was very annoying, and your constant yelling into the mic was getting obnoxious very quickly. Please, next time you come on the Funbox or any server please use the Voicechat calmly since someone yelling over everyone else doesn't help with the constant traffic the servers get. As a note to your reply on the server, I don't use my mic since it's somewhat broken as in when I use it my game lags, but my chat is clearly visible also, so it's no excuse that you didn't see my warning before I muted.

1 person likes this