Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jazzie366

I Accidentally Banned Myself (Like A Boss)

6 posts in this topic

Player Rainbow The Red Nosed Dash

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:68439537

Steam Community 76561198097144802

Invoked on 02-11-15 16:48 Banlength 1 min (Expired)

Unban reason no reason present Unbanned by Admin CONSOLE Expires on 02-11-15 16:49 Reason Members of the Steam group 'The Twilight Empire' are not allowed to play on our servers. The management of that community has enabled and encouraged it's members to commit disruptive and damaging acts towards Ponyville.net. These acts have included denial of service attacks and chargebacks on donations with the intention of inflicting financial harm. Some of the perpetrators of these acts retain staff positions in that community. Because of these practices, we have been forced to implement this policy.

Banned by Admin CONSOLE Banned from Ponyville.net (Texas) - Versus Ponyville Funbox Total Bans 4 (search) Blocked (0) never

Welp, my friend invited me back to the group, me who forgot about this shit accepted it and realized my mistake quickly and the obvious happened. Please unban I left the group and have NOTHING to do with their bullshit!

Edited by jazzie366

Sometimes those automated bans aren't lifted automatically (perhaps a big delay on steam to show someone left a group?). If he's still banned even after leaving that group and waiting a bit, then he'll need an admin to unban him.

Sometimes those automated bans aren't lifted automatically (perhaps a big delay on steam to show someone left a group?). If he's still banned even after leaving that group and waiting a bit, then he'll need an admin to unban him.

Exactly what happens for like 3 hours after.

You get banned for joining a group? What kind of group is it?

They split from this community about two years ago, before I really came along. (I mean I was on Cali server before that, but I never paid attention to server politics then) Said community didn't really thrive on its own, and multiple members from it came back here and started being disruptive. When they were banned they started doing chargebacks and DDoS, so the policy was implemented.