Scootz

Pinkamena spooky dress?

Pinkamena Dress or no?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Spooky Dress or no Spooky Dress

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

I cannot lie; that looks like a complete and utter pain to model.  I'd settle for the unicorn-horn necklace or just a couple bloodstains, really, but if you're up for it, go ahead.

Tbh, the horn necklace is fine as a fanfic reference, but the dress and the knife in her mouth doesn't look that good.

Also, being the one who's (probably) going to texture her (or have you learned texturing while I was out? :D), that dress would be kinda painful to texture, modeling it shouldn't be too hard, but texturing it, getting all cuttie mark and colors done, that would be a lotta trouble.

LF1Bchp.jpg

Very Early WIP

Her hair needs to be adjusted like Chrysalis', add part of it to her shoulder bone and move it using proportional editing.

I can see that high poly necklace, and it's flat shaded.

Edited by No Name
1 person likes this

I just really don't want this to be the start of "fanfic bosses". I personally really have no interest in fanfics, and would prefer if it was something from the show or something.

1 person likes this

I just really don't want this to be the start of "fanfic bosses". I personally really have no interest in fanfics, and would prefer if it was something from the show or something.

Agreed, let's just keep the current look of Pinkamena as is.

1 person likes this

Well, technically the boss is already a "fanfic" boss. The character was evolved from a "Oh i'm so lonely my friends left me" to a mass murderer and turns people into cupcakes cause of a FanFic. So you are already late on that ride.

3 people like this

I can agree that that is true. She is highly based off of the fanfic. But when it come to me personally, I've always just seen her as angry Pinkie. I don't really think of Cupcakes at all when she is played. I just feel like with the dress, it's forcing the cupcakes style. Then again, this is just my personal look on the matter.

Edited by Colgate❄

I can agree that that is true. She is highly based off of the fanfic. But when it come to me personally, I've always just seen her as angry Pinkie. I don't really think of Cupcakes at all when she is played. I just feel like with the dress, it's forcing the cupcakes style.

I think you may have hit a key word here; perhaps this is a bit forcing to have this dress be applied.

Oh well. I'm gonna try giving it a go and model (and maybe texture) her dress, and then later ask people what they think, dress or no dress.

I plan on keeping those wings like that, but the dress itself idk exactly how it should be

http://i.imgur.com/5gZ6Mrn.jpg