Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill

My apology Letter to VSP Staff

7 posts in this topic

Hello ponyvile community I did something that I should not have done witch is lie/hack I feel like shit for lieing to you guys and saying someone that doesn't exist did it and not telling the truth next time I should think before I do something like that again. And also I am very sorry for the actions I did against vsp witch is aimboting and runin the game for others I applogize for that as well. I am real sorry for what I did and make the vsp community to dislike me and what I did also made some of my best friends dislike me being on there friends list and blocking me I feel really sorry for my self by making my friends think I am a cheater. Vsp was also my server I played on to keep me happy it had all of my best friends on it I had friends to talk to that we're on the server it was the best time I ever had until it was taken away form me sense I did something so dumb and got my self banned. U guys still might me really mad at me and dislike me but I am just really sorry for the things I did :_; Plz forgive me.

Thanks for reading this

-Bill

I ain't in charge here, indeed, far from, but for whatever I'm worth, I never hated you.  It is the very nature of people to sometimes act immature, and sometimes make mistakes, and people get mad, and that's how drama happens!  Hopefully your punishment has allowed you to realize you have made mistakes and personally swear off making the same one twice, but at the end of the day, the authorities can't trust you.

As far as I'm concerned (But I'm not in charge), no ban is ever truly permanent, but you seem overly hasty in seeking forgiveness.  There are thousands of servers with hundreds of communities out there in this grand old gravel pit we call HatFort TF2, and—all circumstances considered—it may be wiser to let things sit for a while, and return later, when you are a greater person than you were, and your crimes are old and forgotten.

Cheers.

It is simple as this, when it comes to having said something bad, you can be forgiven, but here I will post a rule that I believe will settle this matter.

Hacking of any kind -- especially in the form of aim/trigger bots and wall/speed/flying hacks -- will result in an unnegotiable permanent Ban. This rule encompasses scripts and macros which exceed the scope of normal gameplay.

I'm not an admin, but I believe this means there will be no negotiation regarding uplifting any ban given due of hacking.

I do not like hackers personally, I see no reason why one would ruin a game that one likes just because one isn't skilled enough.

I pity you, and while I offer my forgiveness, I won't forget what happened.  Hacking on our servers is bad enough, but then you tried to lie about it not once, but twice.  The second time, you actually tried to pull the guilt card by saying that your "son" had inherited the account from his "uncle" who had died of a stroke.  That is offensive on so many levels, and I feel that you deserve to feel the full extent of the consequences of your actions.  Consider this a lesson, so learn from it and make sure never to repeat it again.

I hate to tell you this, but hacking is a bit of a berserk button for gamers. We're not even all that competitive around here and yet it's like the one "deadly sin" that unites everyone...against the offender. One round as a hale against an aimbot heavy could easily make someone never want to play again. Hackers make people question their own abilities, in their early days they triggered escalation and made others feel like they too had to hack. If left unchecked they just utterly ruin a game. That's why hackers are treated with extreme prejudice. You may notice that I haven't responded to any points you made in your post. That's because I haven't read it. Perhaps this alone will make you realize that thou shalt not ever hack again, wherever the winds take you next.

Edited by sarysa
1 person likes this

Locking. This thread serves no purpose as you have already apologized countless times. Hacking is not tolerated within our community.

It's been addressed with simple and the ban has been corrected (reinstated).