Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chubbyninja1989

chubbyninja89's unmuting/ungagging appeal

16 posts in this topic

I know I did this before, and I wasn't super nice about it. And I'm sorry for that. I would like to request to be unmuted and or ungagged on the Texas Vs. Ponyville server, not the Funbox one the the first one I think. It's been a number of months now since I was muted and gagged, at least 4 or 5, give or take a couple of days.

I know I was a asshole before, calling people names and such when I got angry. And I am really sorry for that. But these past months I kind of learned to just have fun with  the game, even some times when I get killed some times. It's just been fun playing the game lately. Especially on some of the newer maps. And I would like to be able to communicate with others again. Especially when the others are fellow bronies. And that's why I'd like to request to be unmuted and ungagged.

And please don't anyone try to comment or something to try to rile me up or get me mad. Cause I'm just going to ignore that if anyone does.

And please, to those one or two people who might still be butthurt or unhappy with me, please just let it go. It's an online game, people rage sometimes. And I'm sorry that I raged before.

P.S. I'm the one who has the Pony Saxton Hale spray. The one with a pony Saxton Hale jumping up through a roof. I don't think I'm the only one who's used it, but I might be the only one on the Texas server.

Edited by chubbyninja1989

I have no power to accept or deny this thread, but my opinion is on the fence.  When I administrated at another community (whom I won't name in case people cry that I'm advertising), our policy was to give those who had been permanently banned/muted for relatively minor reasons a second and final chance after six months.  Your last appeal was in December, and it's March now.  Definitely not four or five months.

Edited by Hazard Time

You need to watch what you say in the servers. Even if something (or someone) has impacted your day(s), doesn't mean you can just vent on other players. I know sometimes people have a bit of a competitive side but believe me, I've been through that before. However, you can to manage it, by just simply leaving and cooling off by playing either a different game, or relaxing by looking at funny videos. Whatever it is, just don't let your own words slip out again.

I personally think you may have suffered enough, but sadly, it's up to the admins to discuss your fate.

Edited by PBandJ Commando

Well forgive me Hazard. I thought I got muted before December.

And PBandJ. I kind of made up my mind to only type in things like ded, and gg, and so on, like when that stuff happens. Just stuff like that.

As PBandJ said, you have to be careful about what you say on the servers. We might have times we are angry, not feeling in a good mood, or a person is on our last nerve. It's good that you are feeling sorry for what you have done, I don't know the incident myself, but as he said, admins are in control of this.

Anger gives no right, no matter the reason. And if you get ungagged/unmuted, I hope you have not only learned it, but also been able to put it to practice.

I would suggest to give you a chance, but be careful about what you say and how you act.

1 person likes this

Thank you. And I agree. I think much of it might've come from my anger when I sometimes play the Total War RTS games. I won't bore you with a lot on them, but they can be really frustrating at times. But I will try my very best not to be angry when I get on the Vs. Ponyville severs. Maybe I'll listen to the Smile Song or something before getting on.

First things first. I need you to provide some additional information as noted in the following thread that should have been read before posting.

http://forum.ponyville.net/topic/6638-posting-guidelines-read-before-posting/

Anytime you don't follow these instructions, you can definitely expect delays in assistance. Can I please get your Steam ID?

Ok then....

I was told by a admin or server manger (I don't remember the word or title right now, but I remember hearing it used by someone on the mic) Nurse Emmy to just post it on the forum. And I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything, that's just what she told me. I remember her saying that she was the one who muted and gagged me. Or she said she was allowed to, I don't remember exactly.

And how exactly does the Steam ID thing work? I tried it before and it didn't want to work or something. I looked at the ID finder thing, and I'm not entirely sure what it wants me to put in exactly.

Let's make things easier...

Just post your steam profile link, people here can find your steam id by it.

Hm, then try just posting your id.

Go here http://steamidfinder.com/

paste your steam id on that text box, press enter. Copy that code that shows up bellow your steam link, that's your steam id.