Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Overlord_PinkiePie

I really need some help

2 posts in this topic

So for all my life i have been bullied, from catholic school to public school. Ive tried to stand up tall and ignore all the words, but as ive gotten older the words have turned into theats. For the past 2 years ive been a brony but recently only been public about it, and at school everyday I am made fun of, but going into highschool i am told things like "kill yourslef", "drink bleach", " Gay faggot, fuck you" and things like that. i just need some people to talk to about the way i feel, my parents dont really support me being a brony, my father wont even go to bronycon with me, he's dropping me off at the airport and im going by myself. Thank you for reading this post, I hope i can meet some good friends.

So for all my life i have been bullied, from catholic school to public school. Ive tried to stand up tall and ignore all the words, but as ive gotten older the words have turned into theats. For the past 2 years ive been a brony but recently only been public about it, and at school everyday I am made fun of, but going into highschool i am told things like "kill yourslef", "drink bleach", " Gay faggot, fuck you" and things like that. i just need some people to talk to about the way i feel, my parents dont really support me being a brony, my father wont even go to bronycon with me, he's dropping me off at the airport and im going by myself. Thank you for reading this post, I hope i can meet some good friends.

Tell A teacher or other Authority figure, Threats should be taken seriously, and a lot of schools will not tolerate Stuff like this.

When it comes to bulling they will always look for someone that is socially Different in someway that will have less support from social peers, just so it is easier to take out there own problems on someone they deem lessor.

In this case The Bully's have singled you out for being a borny.

I ask you to stay strong you will always have friends on this forum, and other MLP related forums.

I was bullied in school for all of middle to highschool for not only being a spaz(as they put it), but for having a speech problem, and a beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgKP5erzWQ (Sinking Ships from Rainbow dash Persents.)

If you need anyone to talk to to get something off your chest, my PM box is always open.

I hope you enjoy your time at Brony Con.

4 people like this