Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skynote

Ban Appeal Skynote

4 posts in this topic

Username: Anti-Hero Skynote™
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65465577
Ponyville Server: Ponyville.net (California)
Transgression:  Harrasshment

I would like to say,I know from all my other bans I shouldn't even be back here,and i know that some of you probably dispise my presence by now. I know what I did was horrible,and the facts is that the odds were stacked against me. The guy who i was harrashing was an ex-best friend to managed to tick me off on purpose,and he had a friend on the server with him to convince the others to side with him. I should of just walked away,and i know your going to say I used my second chance,but theres a saying "third times the charm." I know this because not only am i eagered and determined to come back to my home,but i've been doing extra stuff to make sure i am prepared mentally to come back. My life has been going down the drain since the ban. It has got to the point that I am taking consuelling to keep my outburts under control. Not only that,my best friend decora has also been teaching me other ways to vent my anger without trying to get revenge on the one who hurt me. I would like a third chance,even though I don't deserve it. Even if it means admins must watch me,I am determined to come back to the only place that can turn my frown upside down. I understand if my ban is not going to be lifted,and if thats the case.. I wish you all to have a nice day.

I'd say that you should just keep your personal feelings that you are going through in real life in just where they should be. Out of the game.

I do not know you, but if Simple says that this is your fifth time being banned, you have not yet learned your lessons.

Adios and try to shape up yourself away from our community servers.