Rainy

[Versus Ponyville] Boss Suggestions (Mechanics, Music, Etc.)

1917 posts in this topic

Fluttershy shed.mov improved

Abilities: weigh down, 10 second cool down for super jump.

main rage: summons weaker dead animals as minions while blinding the enemies for 2 seconds.

reload rage: gain the ability to freeze a player that the boss is looking at for 2 seconds, can be used once per reload.

weapon: chainsaw on hit give a bleed effect and no damage bonus like fluttershy's weapon.

everything else is the same like fluttershy.

use this image for the main rage

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zY9XOkquGw8/maxresdefault.jpg

and this is her cutie mark

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hotdiggedydemon/images/f/f6/Fluttershy_Cutie_Mark.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/120?cb=20120917224629

10 hours ago, Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ said:

reload rage: gain the ability to freeze a player that the boss is looking at for 2 seconds, can be used once per reload.

So your basically suggesting a One Rage Mechanic when most of everyone complain about One Rages.

10 hours ago, Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ said:

I'm pretty sure a majority of the community already dislikes Stun mechanics and it has already been stated that anything Stun related was to never be used anymore for bosses because how easy it is to get a kill and how un-fun it is against red team.

I highly suggest thinking of a different rage mechanic besides stun/freeze/fear/bind.

1 person likes this

main rage: spawns a shed if she gets to the shed she gains 1 hp every 10 second until attacked my red team.

reload rage: summons weaker dead animals as minions require 70 rage.

weapon: chainsaw on hit give a bleed effect and no damage bonus like fluttershy's weapon.

this is her cutie mark

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hotdiggedydemon/images/f/f6/Fluttershy_Cutie_Mark.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/120?cb=20120917224629

is this better.

13 hours ago, Zeke Aileron™ said:

I'm pretty sure a majority of the community already dislikes Stun mechanics and it has already been stated that anything Stun related was to never be used anymore for bosses because how easy it is to get a kill and how un-fun it is against red team.

I highly suggest thinking of a different rage mechanic besides stun/freeze/fear/bind.

WAIT so this might be a boss.

1 hour ago, Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ said:

WAIT so this might be a boss.

Uh no, very unlikely unless you have a Model of the boss herself already completely done and the code done as well, and also the Hale getting any kind of outside HP recovery is a no go as well since the coding in the server is somewhat different if i remember correctly that makes the Hale and minions unable to heal unless it's a Dispenser as a disguised changeling and or Bear getting healed by Fluttershy.

3 hours ago, Zeke Aileron™ said:

Uh no, very unlikely unless you have a Model of the boss herself already completely done and the code done as well, and also the Hale getting any kind of outside HP recovery is a no go as well since the coding in the server is somewhat different if i remember correctly that makes the Hale and minions unable to heal unless it's a Dispenser as a disguised changeling and or Bear getting healed by Fluttershy.

Image result for ok vine

ok she might not be a boss because I'm poor as £$%@ so I don't have any editing software and I have no idea how to code 

Edited by Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ

2 hours ago, Brony4SENPAI(づ◔ᴥ◔)づ said:

ok she might not be a boss because I'm poor as £$%@ so I don't have any editing software and I have no idea how to code 

Uh don't take it literal..., the purpose is to make a Boss suggestion that doesn't include anything related to Stun/Fear/Freeze/Bind and heal related.

You have to make it unique and something that perfectly reflects on why that should be a Boss.

Edited by Zeke Aileron™

main rage: summons weaker dead animals as minions.

this is her cutie mark

we should have this because we have R Dash 5000 why not have fluttershy as well

•  
  •  

Colgate/Minuette

boss class: medic

she has superjump, cooldown 7 seconds

RAGE: dmg loss.....players that are playing medic (or a class whose teeth are normaly good) will take less dmg but players such as heavy or demo will take more dmg

ingame music: Colgate Brushie Song (Inspector Brushie Remix)

Brushie Brush Brush

1 person likes this

Midnight Sparkle

Weapons:

Class: Spy

• Sharpened Volcano Fragment

Level 101 RIFT Fire Axe

+200% damage bonus

+250% damage bonus against buildings

Guaranteed critical hits against ignited players {244 damage points}

–30% knockback induced from incoming damage

+3 capture point rate on wearer

No random critical hits

Wearer cannot cloak

Cosmetic on-kill effect: killed player's bodies are both tortured and ignited

Abilities:

• Health: standard formula from all other SH Bosses. [(760.8 + n) × (n – 1)]1.0341 + 2046, where n is a number of players on the server. 2 players add 478 health points before the main formula is activated, 3 players add 654 health points, 10 – 938, 17 – 1010, 23 – 1046, 30 – 1077, and lastly, 31 – 1080.

• Rage:

Midnight Sparkle acquires Dead Ringer, that is, in fact, does nothing, due to inability to cloak. In 2 seconds’ time after the acquiring, she generates a ring of magical fire that deals 10 damage points per second and ignites players (afterburn damage is standard, 4 per 0,5 seconds, which is 8 per second. Afterburn duration is 7 seconds). Ring exists for 10 seconds. Once the rage is finished, Dead Ringer will be removed automatically.

Ring's texture is similar to something middle between Rainblower's taunt and Pyrovision's afterburn's fire textures. Or it can be just normal fire, if you want.

Ring’s radius: 13 meters

2200 damage to active

Midnight Sparkle herself cannot attack with melee weapon during the rage

• Teleportation: everything is standard.

• Weighdown: everything is standard.

• Anchor: crouching while standing on the ground provides 100% resistance to any type of knockback (all Bosses own this ability) [in case if you haven’t known about it].

• Movement speed: Midnight Sparkle starts the round with Medic’s movement speed (107%), which is slowly increased to Scout’s movement speed (133%) when severely injured.

• Capture point rate is increased to 4 by the melee weapon.

4 is the maximum capture point rate in both CP and Arena gamemodes; after 4 people, capture speed is not increased anymore.

Suggested musical themes:
• youtube. com/watch?v=mqp7xocwzlg

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3 – Friendship Games OST –– Unleash the Magic

• youtube .com/watch?v=HPPJe0NLvyA

Worms Armageddon OST – Hell (Bjørn Lynne)

• youtube. com/watch?v=WFqC__m8LKo

Worms 3D OST – Gothic/Horror №2

[In all 3 links, remove dot before «com» in order to access them]

[All credits go to their original owners; I do NOT own any music of mentioned above]

[I'm very sorry if last 2 themes are, or will be considered as «offtop». Simply, personally I suppose that they fit Midnight Sparkle's personality just perfectly]

Model (where to take from), created by Sindroom:

sindroom.deviantart. com/art/DL-SFM-Gmod-Midnight-Sparkle-Update-572768180

Please don’t blame me if exactly this or something like this already exists or existed before somewhere else. I have never played VS Ponyville on any other servers, and I can’t justify clearly.

And feel free to contact me if you have any additional suggestions, as well.

Edited by LordWattikus

On 21.02.2017 at 2:42 PM, LordWattikus said:

Midnight Sparkle

Weapons:

Class: Spy

• Sharpened Volcano Fragment

Level 101 RIFT Fire Axe

+200% damage bonus

+250% damage bonus against buildings

Guaranteed critical hits against ignited players {244 damage points}

–30% knockback induced from incoming damage

+3 capture point rate on wearer

No random critical hits

Wearer cannot cloak

Cosmetic on-kill effect: killed player's bodies are both tortured and ignited

Abilities:

• Health: standard formula from all other SH Bosses. [(760.8 + n) × (n – 1)]1.0341 + 2046, where n is a number of players on the server. 2 players add 478 health points before the main formula is activated, 3 players add 654 health points, 10 – 938, 17 – 1010, 23 – 1046, 30 – 1077, and lastly, 31 – 1080.

• Rage:

Midnight Sparkle acquires Dead Ringer, that is, in fact, does nothing, due to inability to cloak. In 2 seconds’ time after the acquiring, she generates a ring of magical fire that deals 10 damage points per second and ignites players (afterburn damage is standard, 4 per 0,5 seconds, which is 8 per second. Afterburn duration is 7 seconds). Ring exists for 10 seconds. Once the rage is finished, Dead Ringer will be removed automatically.

Ring's texture is similar to something middle between Rainblower's taunt and Pyrovision's afterburn's fire textures. Or it can be just normal fire, if you want.

Ring’s radius: 13 meters

2200 damage to active

Midnight Sparkle herself cannot attack with melee weapon during the rage

• Teleportation: everything is standard.

• Weighdown: everything is standard.

• Anchor: crouching while standing on the ground provides 100% resistance to any type of knockback (all Bosses own this ability) [in case if you haven’t known about it].

• Movement speed: Midnight Sparkle starts the round with Medic’s movement speed (107%), which is slowly increased to Scout’s movement speed (133%) when severely injured.

• Capture point rate is increased to 4 by the melee weapon.

4 is the maximum capture point rate in both CP and Arena gamemodes; after 4 people, capture speed is not increased anymore.

Suggested musical themes:
• youtube. com/watch?v=mqp7xocwzlg

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 3 – Friendship Games OST –– Unleash the Magic

• youtube .com/watch?v=HPPJe0NLvyA

Worms Armageddon OST – Hell (Bjørn Lynne)

• youtube. com/watch?v=WFqC__m8LKo

Worms 3D OST – Gothic/Horror №2

[In all 3 links, remove dot before «com» in order to access them]

[All credits go to their original owners; I do NOT own any music of mentioned above]

[I'm very sorry if last 2 themes are, or will be considered as «offtop». Simply, personally I suppose that they fit Midnight Sparkle's personality just perfectly]

Model (where to take from), created by Sindroom:

sindroom.deviantart. com/art/DL-SFM-Gmod-Midnight-Sparkle-Update-572768180

Please don’t blame me if exactly this or something like this already exists or existed before somewhere else. I have never played VS Ponyville on any other servers, and I can’t justify clearly.

And feel free to contact me if you have any additional suggestions, as well.

Edit:

One more suggested musical theme:

youtube. com/watch?v=mso5c5jL7ZI

Worms Open Warfare OST   Hell

[Same as before, all credits go to their original owners; I do NOT own anything]

Edited by LordWattikus