Cinnamon Groove

Brony Meet-up Groups

21 posts in this topic

No groups around me. Not surprised though XD I would have guessed there aren't many bronies in South Carolina. T-T

Sadly none in the Detroit area. Which is strange because I saw a lot of bronies and pegasis at the con.

You know, i think I will try to start one up here in central Ponsylvania. There are bronies here, I'm sure of it. I encountered two brony/brony supporters just last weekend, merely from wearing a brony shirt.

It makes me think of mining, only instead of digging, I'm throwing a 'pick' into the annonymous mass of internet society, hoping to strike brony...

Needs more Canadian meetups.

Lord Fluffy, you wouldn't happen to be in Alberta, would you? Maybe we could start our own.

Needs more Canadian meetups.

Lord Fluffy, you wouldn't happen to be in Alberta, would you? Maybe we could start our own.

whyyyyy the closest one to me is 25mi away (i think 50 km) thats not fair

i know there needs to be one in toronto

Edited by Pinkie Pie

Nearest one to me was out in Oregon City, but my trip over there fell apart, and the organizers seem to have not set up a new one yet.

Edited by B0bthebum

the closest one to me is in DC... that's not very close...

yeah that is the closest to my as well. i need to find a way to get one going here in tn lol

The closest one to me is Sun City which is about 75 miles away from me...I wouldn't consider that very close. Honestly, I'm kind of interested in starting a meetup, but I'm awkward and not very good in front of crowds, I have no idea what "jobs" being a meetup host/organizer entails, I can't drive, my work schedule is inconsistent, and I don't even really know what we would do at the meetup anyway. Would we watch episodes, randomly talk amongst each other (which I don't think I'm very good at because I'm shy and awkward)? I dunno.

I wish that somepony would actually set up a meetup near me so that one or both of my brony friends and I could at least have a chance at participating in it. I only know and talk to 2 other bronies, one who lives somewhat near me (but unsure where specifically) and another who lives almost a half hour away from me.