David Dire

The PF2 Shipping Project! (Refugee Version)

5 posts in this topic

Hello, people of Ponyville (and possibly some PF2 refugees)! Welcome to my Shipping Project thread, where… well, what else? Shipping happens! Now, contrary to what you might be lead to believe by the title of this thread, this isn’t just normal shipping ponies, this is shipping PF2 (and, now Ponyville!) members. For example, here’s the (Clean) Shipping Document when I was on PF2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gJfZ9LTa0EpalOVZzX-jsLIpbILI1ywrzl1UfMGeusw/edit?usp=sharing

While you may not understand who these people are, the point still stands: You can get yourself shipped with another PF2/Ponyville member, or, if you want, a pony from the show or just an OC, though, I’d prefer if you ship yourself with a Community member.

To get a ship, add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072902397/), wait for me to accept your friend request, then, I just need you to fill out a form or two and leave the rest to me!

What happens in the ship is completely up to you, such as the plot point, situation, location, whatever you want.

This also means it can be any type of ship.

However, if you want a Clopfic, you’ll need to friend the other person who is writing for the project, Vgameboy00, who should respond to this thread with his steam account.

Happy shipping!

Edited by David Dire

I love how clopfic is in quotes.

P.S. Still waiting for mine as well, it's been like what...a year?

I love how clopfic is in quotes.

P.S. Still waiting for mine as well, it's been like what...a year?

*Is still waiting for his ship.*

Yeah, but you are definitely, 100%, by my blood to satan, getting yours in the next week or so.