Sterling Fist

What's your cutie mark?

112 posts in this topic

I was just thinking and I realized there's no thread I could find for this! If you were a pony in ponyville (apart form the mane 6), what would your cutie mark be, and why so?

Difficult question. I think that for now, I'd be a blank flank. Not really sure about anything right now.

1 person likes this

Me, I'd probably say a cell or a strand of DNA. I'm planning to go into biochemical engineering when I go into the working world. Mainly in R&D so probably something along those lines.

1 person likes this

Probably a quill and ink, or something that represents science. Or a spider, because I love spiders.

1 person likes this

Mine would be a quill crossed over a sword, the quill representing knowledge, the sword showing the talent itself, the ability to use bipedal-style weaponry

(null)

1 person likes this

there was this one, it's sorta the same.

Mine is three bricks. I modeled my O.C. after me. I like to build. When I'm not at work, building office furniture, I'm usually crafting something at my craft table, or playing with Legos.

Here's a pic...

gallery_385_21_43285.png

1 person likes this

I guess my cutie mark would be a stethoscope wrapped around a first aid cross due to my life long dream of becoming a doctor. (A Cardiologist to be exact :D)

Although that cutie mark would be based purely off of my career. If my cutie mark were based more on my personality, it would be a smiley face with a party hat on. This is based off of my, as said by my friends, "Ridiculiosly" optimistic attitude and my supreme love of partying/hanging out/ socializing with others and dancing. Oh how I love to dance :3.

1 person likes this

My OC's mark is a Pentagram for various reasons, but as for myself if I would have to have one it would possibly be something along the lines of a drum with a peace symbol or some sort of friendship symbol, as some of my greatest passions in life is to play music and help my friends, and I am a big fan of peace and love.

1 person likes this

I imagine my mark more or less like this:

Light%20Mark%20png.png

The muskets are self explanatory, while the Light Infantry badge symbolizes my ability to fire my weapon with good accuracy and range. Also implies that, unlike Line Infantry, i prefer a skirmish order, a loose formation that allows for not being sitting ducks for artillery.

2 people like this

Well If I had a cutie mark it would be a Welding mask much like the hotrod hat for the engi, with an army helmet over it... why you ask? well I am a welder and trying to join the army like the rest of my family

1 person likes this

http://1.bp.blogspot...%20Comedian.jpg

It imply's dark humor, pain wearing the mask of innocence. I always thought my cutie mark would have something to do with pain, never wanted to tell anyone because it would just sound like I was trying to be cool, BUT not only am a sadist but I am a masochist too. And you know what they say, the truth hurts.

Edited by Peng
2 people like this

It imply's dark humor, pain wearing the mask of innocence. I always thought my cutie mark would have something to do with pain, never wanted to tell anyone because it would just sound like I was trying to be cool, BUT not only am a sadist but I am a masochist too. And you know what they say, the truth hurts.

I'm sorry peng! (if your okay with this I don't mean to be offensive) but thanks so much for sharing something so deep and personal to you. I used to be that way as well my friend. I'm here for you if you need anything. Once again, I don't mean to be offensive at all.

I'm imagining it would be a bullhorn and a whip.

............thanks so much for sharing something so deep and personal to you............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!