Sterling Fist

What's your cutie mark?

112 posts in this topic

TARDIS or something writing related

Edited by Muffin97
1 person likes this

If I had a cutie mark, it would be (much like my Pony's) Needle, Thread and Beads. As I make bracelets when I'm not gaming or just need to pass sometime in my quiet bubble :)

1 person likes this

I love all kinds of art, but music and writing more than anything. As for what I'm good at... Well I'm not sure. I've always been sort of a Jill-of-all-trades. I learn really fast, and anything I can picture myself doing I can do. I always kind of figured learning WAS my special talent, so maybe an open book with blank pages or a brain or something. My OC had Music notes and hearts, so that's kind of what I want, but I don't think that's what I'd get. :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Either a Bolter and Power Sword crossed over a die, or 2 paint brushes crossed over a paint pot. The first symbolizes my love of table top games, the second symbolizes my love of painting and collecting models. I would have said something to do with voice impression, because I can do a whole lot of accents, especially when singing, but I can't think of a cutie mark that would represent that.

1 person likes this

Either a Bolter and Power Sword crossed over a die, or 2 paint brushes crossed over a paint pot. The first symbolizes my love of table top games, the second symbolizes my love of painting and collecting models. I would have said something to do with voice impression, because I can do a whole lot of accents, especially when singing, but I can't think of a cutie mark that would represent that.

Maybe a microphone or something?

My role-play cute mark (ie. the cutie mark of the OC pony I role-play as) would probably be a dark cloud with a blue lightning bolt. Which would represent Hexus's skill with lightning clouds and electricity.

Edited by Hexus_One
1 person likes this

Mine would be a comet.

I love the night and all the stars. Even though i love the moon and would have it as mine, I love luna more to let her have that mark to herself.

Probably either waves (like from the ocean) or a blank notebook.

Notebook, because I love writing, but can never finish anything I start (#1 procrastinator right here) and the waves, because I love the ocean and want to become a marine biologist someday

Meh, some pencil I guess. Or a star, as I am intrested in astronomy and junk.

It could even be something abstract, like Cherlee, right?

This made me lol:

index.php.png

just saw this and laughed for a whole minute. but it reminds me of my oc and how he was a blank flank.

had nothing but kept adventuring like a boss.