Sterling Fist

What's your cutie mark?

112 posts in this topic

my oc has twilights mark but its red.. my mark would either be crossed swords for my talent at fighting/war or a sarpshooter cross hair for my increadable accuracy

Meh, some pencil I guess. Or a star, as I am intrested in astronomy and junk.

It could even be something abstract, like Cherlee, right?

Scratch that, four-leaf clovers will do nicely.

My luck and skill for improvising are way too overdeveloped for the need of someone my age.

"..."

Translation (Yes I can translate for mutes >_>): Mine would be a working blue portal on one flank, and a working orange on the other.

My OC has no Cutie Mark because he's not really a pony. He's actually a living cloud who disguises himself as a pegasus. But if I absolutely did have to have a cutie mark, I would like it to be of a raining cloud, what a surprise.

I was just thinking and I realized there's no thread I could find for this! If you were a pony in ponyville (apart form the mane 6), what would your cutie mark be, and why so?

I don't know about you but mine is the elements of harmony because my name is Harmonia, durpy herp

I might as well join in since I'm new to the forums. Let's me, my cutie mark you see on my avatar is not there. However, unhidden from my dusters or cape, mines has a green leaf. It's almost like those spade leaves you see.