Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steamworks

What makes you smile in TF2?

23 posts in this topic

I was finishing up a MvM tour and got into a game that wasn't toxic. The scout missed 6 dollars and we all joked, everyone knew what they were doing, and people weren't leaving. We might of failed a few times, but no one blamed each other. It was refreshing.

In general, playing medic on valve servers with the more... newer players. For one, since I'm playing pretty close with them, it reminds me of how I used to play back then, and how much I've grown over the years. (Yes, years. I bought the game way back with the box, before there were even hats *le gasp*) For another, it makes me fuzzy just to hear their "thanks" voicelines, and to help them win the round.   :hug:

Edited by Koekelbag

Getting ubered as a Heavy just as I'm about to die.

There's no more of a glorious feeling than mowing down those who were just about to kill you.

Getting all Strange Festives.  The clean, non-dupped and non-scammer trade history kind of strange festives.

1 person likes this

Getting all Strange Festives.  The clean, non-dupped and non-scammer trade history kind of strange festives.

#StrangeFestivesMasterRace

Selling expensive items for pure is always a great feeling, getting all those keys at once. Or just unboxing or getting something expensive from MvM, also awesome feelings.

Actual gameplay wise, any sort of trickstab is always really satisfying.

1 person likes this

Rekting enginerds or heavymedic combowombos. Yeh.

That's it. *inhales gloriously* :yay:

Selling expensive items for pure is always a great feeling, getting all those keys at once.

This or Machina multi kills are always nice, especially when its out of the blue because of a cloaked spy or someone dropping in shot at the last second.

and of course giving out gifts throughout the server.

3 people like this

Finding out that after months of not playing, I've somehow gained the ability to use the stock Grenade Launcher.

I guess the best practice is not practicing at all? I just wish I gained the ability to use a weapon I actually like...

I've been happy since i learned how to rocketjump. And sometimes i'm getting more happy when i'd succesfully revived someone on any VSP server while "Do not steal" is sneaking around. c:

And also by making someone else happy.

Edited by Flamefull

Uhm...Just Derp around and try 360 Kill someone with Crossbow?And after that hear Commentaries of people.

Being able to take funny screenshots like this one

Spoiler

BF0758A673645CACF5D234577C3DCFBB4C7A595D

Edited by Zero