Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steamworks

What makes you cringe on TF2?

12 posts in this topic

People calling me a f2p because I'm dominating them. Kinda stings when you're one of those people who has been playing from before the Über update...

Besides that, battle-only medics and non-airblasts pyros tend to annoy me. 

Heavies.. Can go f them selves.. Same with Puff and sting pyros.

Lastly Iron Will boss makes my literally sick in my stomach when he touches me on the servers and i have no idea.

Ech! What makes me cringe a little is the players who judge another's worth by their cosmetic items. Specifically, the ones who call others "f2ps."

I'm sad for them because honestly, their lives probably aren't that great if they take silly items that seriously. Being materialistic is sad, and it's even more sad if it's in a video game.

And also people discussing TF2's "economy" over the mic is a total cringe-fest. I cannot and will not suffer through that. Muted4life.

4 people like this

Most pony community's.

Some of the people aren't bad but damn are there some things I hate.

Let me real talk for a minute, when I see somebody say. "Come on everyPONY let's hoof bump :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

and anything changed with pony slur is just.... WHY?!

Edited by General Scootz

Ech! What makes me cringe a little is the players who judge another's worth by their cosmetic items. Specifically, the ones who call others "f2ps."

I'm sad for them because honestly, their lives probably aren't that great if they take silly items that seriously. Being materialistic is sad, and it's even more sad if it's in a video game.

And also people discussing TF2's "economy" over the mic is a total cringe-fest. I cannot and will not suffer through that. Muted4life.

I change my post to what Kralthe said.

Most pony community's.

Some of the people aren't bad but damn are there some things I hate.

Let me real talk for a minute, when I see somebody say. "Come on everyPONY let's hoof bump :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

and anything changed with pony slur is just.... WHY?!

Scootz you hate everything.

Edited by Steel Crescent

Sometimes, the servers become unplayable for me with the sheer amount of spaghetti I am encountering.  I remember playing on the funbox once where half the server was fawning over a player with the Derpy quad model.

Sticky spammers. I love fighting them as pyro but when they figure out how to counter my "demoman-propelled guided missile" strategy there's really nothing I can do.

Also I've found puff n' sting pyros tend to be pretty elitist when it comes to pyro loadouts. More than once have I been criticized for using a stock flamethrower with the Reserve Shooter as opposed to the Degreaser.