ShinmeyM

Post a fact about you.

53 posts in this topic

Not really much of a fact about me since it seems pretty well known about me if you're those people that tend to talk and ask me stuff in general when i'm online.

I have a slight fixation in the game Fighting is Magic, when it's just playing it, or trying to fix it from within the game build to make it better, and i'm also a Dev tester for Fighting is Magic:Premium Edition.

I used to play competitive laser tag and traveled the continent for 7 years before I quit and ended up picking up another game to play competitively (tf2), although not nearly on the same level as what I used to do. 

2 people like this

I'm scatterbrained at a point where i can think of something important and forget about it the next second.

I want to get into Competitive Airsoft. if for no other reason than to make use of all my airsoft guns collecting dust. But im in NJ, and there are no airsoft places here :tableflip:

due to some personal experience I've had in the past, I have a slight fear of men that I know nothing about and if I am forced to interact with them (talk or something) alone in public. (places like shops are fine though cuz...well they work there so I know i'll be fine)

Simply put: I feel uncomfortable around men if I am alone in public

Edited by Lariette

I got a bad attitude to be rude or shy when first meeting peoples.

But this change quite fast after two of three days i actually try to interact

I'm able to do an English accent so flawlessly I've convinced some people that've met me for the first time to think I'm from England...when I'm actually not.

:raripout:

Edited by Earl Grey