Koekelbag

FNaP poll

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the FNaP hale(s)? Before you vote, please read below.

• Yes, I would like to see these Hales added in.
    • No, I would rather not have these as new bosses.
    • Eh, no opinion either way
    • What's FNaP?
    • We can test run during Halloween and revote later

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

To me this boss is a horrible idea, It would be understandable if it was released when FNaF2 / 3 but not worth it now, we already have bad hales that shouldn't be on the server. FNaF is a really old trend and it shouldn't have been made in the first place. In the future think of better hale ideas. 

To me this boss is a horrible idea, It would be understandable if it was released when FNaF2 / 3 but not worth it now, we already have bad hales that shouldn't be on the server. FNaF is a really old trend and it shouldn't have been made in the first place. In the future think of better hale ideas. 

As I was saying with "See in three months with FNaF 4", see in three months when FNaF 4 is released and people are hyped about FNaF again. FNaF seems to be a cyclical trend and the fact the FNaF is kinda in a lull of content is why the trend seems stale. If you think it would be understandable if it were released with FNaF 2 or 3, then why wouldn't it be understandable to release it with FNaF 4, which is coming out in three months?

The biggest point of contention I've seen so far would be the jump scares. Not really much else to work with since I already predicted things that would need to be compromised (i.e. the screech) before even submitting to Raini.

Aside from that, the horror model revamps (i.e. Vagineer Fluttershy) would definitely need to be made an optional forums-only download, with the current "sorta-cute horror" models being used instead.

You know what you should do, if everyone is going to refuse the bosses because they are a bunch of [bUY SOME APPLES] [MELONS] [REDACTED] babies, add an option in the VSP menu to turn off death overlays related to the FNaP bosses. This way they can play it, and not crap their pants over the stupid thing.

This is the THIRD time I've repeated this.

Don't make me repeat it again.

What?

Toki, here's a suggestion. Don't call people babies and maybe they'd listen to you.

1 person likes this

This topic will not end will it. Col had the best suggestion of everyone here. Release the boss at halloween and if everyone likes it then keep it. If it continues to get hate and no one wants still then remove it. Speaking of unique different things i made a nice post on the boss suggestion thread. Even though that boss would be unknown to everyone for obvious reasons being no one here is a metroid/metroidvania fan like me and MAYBE Sarysa. I think it's worth looking at and giving a chance but back on topic. I do apologize for going off topic like that but like Col said and im saying now. Release this boss on Halloween and see what happens rather than just scrap it. This coming from   2 guys who doesn't want this boss in.