Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steamworks

WWE Culture Shock Bronycon

9 posts in this topic

Trailer:

You can view it on the WWE Network: http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork

If you don't have a subscription/don't want to bother with the free trial, I have heard a DailyMotion upload is in progress. I'll add it to the post once I find it.

Edit:

DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x337772

Edited by Steamworks

I fucking swear they better not create a superstar that will try their best to kayfabe as a Brony in and out of WWE events.  If they do so then both Vince McMahon and Triple H have officially lost their minds.

They had a bunny in WWE some time ago with Adam Rose... I wonder if it's too late to revive that storyline with a pony.

But seriously, Corey Graves + brony = win.

They had a bunny in WWE some time ago with Adam Rose... I wonder if it's too late to revive that storyline with a pony.

Very not likely to happen.  It would have barely worked (i.e. the segment would be featured on Botchamania) if Rose was a babyface; but now that he's a heel, there's 0 chance that this will ever happen.

Very not likely to happen.  It would have barely worked (i.e. the segment would be featured on Botchamania) if Rose was a babyface; but now that he's a heel, there's 0 chance that this will ever happen.

T'was a joke :p I can't even think about "OH MY GOD IT'S A BRONY MAGGLE!" without almost dying.

You think Vince is in touch enough with media to have anything to do with MLP? Or even thinking of the right audience?

>Uncle Vinnie

>Ever in touch with media

>Ever in touch

>Ever

Even if he has indeed been in touch, MLP is the one area that he will definitely stay away from due to his ancient-mindset of thinking.

And should the occasion happen where Vince passes the torch down to Triple H [who is probably the most likely candidate to take control of the WWE because of his (so far) successful work in running NXT and because his son Shane McMahon is no longer in the industry], Hunter will also stray away from anything that's perhaps really childish.  As far as those who have been watching pro-wrestling for the longest time, the early 1990s (then) WWF is cringe-worthy; save for very few superstars that were worth watching (i.e. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper).