TheFlowerPoison

Next Bronycon?

47 posts in this topic

sadly I cannot go to this months bronycon BUT I want to make plans to go to the next one. I herd it was every three moths but I jst wnat to know when the next one is.

it's every 3 months according to the website, and i am going to the next one, so if you go, make sure you contact me so we can chat it up ^.^

Somehow, I would want to see Mic the Microphone to be there as a guest appearance. I just love his music, so hopefully there will be sign of him.

I hope I will be able to go to the next one, but I highly doubt it. I may be able to go to one a lot later in the year however.

Man..I wish I could go. It's way too close to comic-con though . I simply can't afford it. ;_: 'specially since Faust is gonna be there too.. You guys better whore those videos and pics!

Im so going to the next one. This one was awesome.

I should be able to make it to the next one as well. This one was a blast!

Wait you were there?

Im so going to the next one. This one was awesome.

I should be able to make it to the next one as well. This one was a blast!

Wait you were there?

Yeah, Johnny was the only one from here I managed to run into

Edited by Cinnamon Groove

I wish I saw you two. I was mainly hanging around where the lady was doing pictures and the thrift shop. Me, 2 members of security and the lady in charge of the stand was having a sonic nerd conversation then we started to talk about aloe and lotus because I came back with a chain with both of them. Can't have one without the other

P.S If you saw a black guy wearing a aerpostale hoodie and a sonic the hedgehog longsleeve shirt it was me.

Edited by Blackie

i plan on going, ive got to get the money raised but ive got a lead on a new job, and im going to start selling shit on ebay to make some money but i absolutely want to go this year, and since john de lancia is going to be there as well a couple of my friends are interested in going. attending is going to be a bit salty since it would be an 11 hour drive one way from michigan to jersey. but if i have my friends are able to go with me the ride wont be as tediously boring.

i have almost enough to get tickets to go to brony con then i just need to get a ride and get some spending money

Lauren Faust is going to be at the next Bronycon.

DEFINITELY Going to be there for that one.

TO NEWYORK. AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

@Scoots Stop by my place, you fat fluffy ball of fluff.

Bronycon is right on my back lawn! I hope I can come! I mean- IT'S RIGHT FRIGGIN THERE.

Edited by Coffey

Lauren Faust is going to be at the next Bronycon.

DEFINITELY Going to be there for that one.

TO NEWYORK. AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

@Scoots Stop by my place, you fat fluffy ball of fluff.

Bronycon is right on my back lawn! I hope I can come! I mean- IT'S RIGHT FRIGGIN THERE.

Isn't the next BronyCon in New Jersey actually? the June 30th one...