TheFlowerPoison

Next Bronycon?

47 posts in this topic

Bronycon. The place where dreams come true and I can take a picture with me giving a giant derpy a muffin.

anyone have crash space that i can have please if you want money we have to negotiate a price

Okay...

On the up side, it looks like I'll be going.

On the down side, Quill cant make it.

Anypony going interested in splitting a hotel room?

If so, let me know this weekend if possible, I'm planning on getting everything set up.

There's a 20% chance I'm going to this months BroNYcon. But whatever, if I don't go, there's always the next one.

so we are in the the home stretch brony con is next week , i tried my hardest and it payed off. im a gopher volunterr i have a ride i have crash space i have spending money this i going to be. :soawesome:

Just a notice: I was looking up registration earlier. Remember, you need to be pre-regged by 10pm EST the night before the con. There will be no door tickets as far as I can tell.

Still up in the air about whether or not I'll be able to go. I'll let you know once I'm definite one way or the other. Though right now it doesn't look too good.

bronycon was a good convention then everything changed when the fire nataion attacked

2 people like this

when i saw the fire i saw oh look somethings wrong with the light fixture. then i just turned my head and continued to listen to Faust my queen