Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ender43

may i please get a perma ban appealed?

6 posts in this topic

so i recently removed the chargeback (thats what i have been banned for) but I'm still banned

whats going on?

Paypal fraud is intensely uncool, and I doubt you'll ever be unbanned for it. It's awful that you did it in the first place, and given how many people have done charge-backs here in an attempt to harm the community in the past, I'd say you're bennad4lif.

Honestly, why would you do that to a community you have an interest in?

3 people like this

i was doing some chargebacks on my credit card cus there was somethings i sent back (eBay stuff) and  i must have accidentally chargedback the donor thingy 

Pretty much what Kralthe said.  Other than hacking, Paypal chargebacks are pretty much an instant-permaban in this community.  It is really up to Raini to ultimately decide if you will get your permaban lifted.

I mean, let's think of every possibility 

1) He could be telling the truth with the draw back. 

2) He could be lying and not wanting to admit it.

Charge backs are not in the slightest bad (Unless you take advantage of the system), if you charge back because you needed that money or like in his situation charging back things on another website and by accident also charging donor too. In the end it shouldn't be a "You're permanently banned from the server" more of a "Let's investigate the situation."

And to add, charging back is like bringing something back to the store and getting your money back for a service either they didn't like it or they just didn't want it and decide to return. (Just to clarify for some people)

From my understanding, charge back bans were introduced when the admins of TTE did a bunch of it. So, it really shouldn't apply to the average player :\

(What I don't understand is how it could harm a community if they are literally just taking their money back)

(Maybe because they do it a little while after and they already spent the money? I dunno)

Edited by Scootz

Due to how chargebacks have been turned to a "I don't feel like paying for my privileges I was given" to a more weaponized kind of financial attack upon the VSP community from your's truly (TTE), I doubt anywhere in the future that it will be removed sadly. People make excuses to much too often, and rarely if ever say the real truth. Unless by some landslide you can convince Raini to un-ban, the outcome that was created due to this will most likely stay.