Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sizzle Potholder

Collection of OC Stories

5 posts in this topic

My name is Sizzle Potholder. I was born a alicorn in Canterlot Castle, Daughter of Princess Luna. When Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, I put myself up for adoption and started working for the griffins on a bacon farm. And That's how I got my cutie mark!

Edited by Sizzle Potholder

..What

I'm just gonna say this now and not just to you specifically, Scootz but to everyone else. If I see another abusive or troll post I'm hiding or deleting it. I've already had to warn the last guy that posted I don't wanna have to do it again or even temporarily ban them. The person that made this thread has a right to. I see no problem at all with this, You can think it's weird sure but don't go as far as to make fun of the original poster.

5111834+_282e7f9a833fc5b80099b7311a3d191

I take this as your trying to challenge me. If you think I'm joking I'm not and judging by what I've gathered about your account you've only made 2 posts here. The one I hid and this one both of which are negative/derogative. Normally I'd just throw you out on the spot since you seem like you only wanna cause trouble here, but since I'm a nice guy I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and ask you politely. Change your behavior or you will be dealt with harshly.