MrKenyon

Mr Kenyon's Pony Story Reading Funtime!

325 posts in this topic

I apologize for the tiredness of this request, but I've been talking to myself (recording) for the past 3 1/2 hours.

But seriously, I want to read your story. Out loud. For all the Internets to hear.

Or even if it's not yours, if there's a story you think would be wonderful to hear in spoken word, or if you just want to see if you can get me to cringe at a horrible ponyfic, I'm taking on all comers.

An example of my capabilities can be seen here:

Think you've got a story for me to take on? Link it here. I'll keep you statused on what stories I'm working on as I go along with this.

Come at me, bro!

2 people like this

If I had a story, I'd totally have you read it Mr. K.

I look forward to see hear what you do.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

In fear of sounding cliche'd... Cupcakes? No? Oh well, worth trying. Good luck with this project!

*inhales deeply*

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLE *passes out*

Naw, in all seriously, It'd be cool to hear your take on My Little Time Lord. :p

http://www.equestria...-time-lord.html

Well Mr.Kay, it's rather long and I think it may not be as fun as something short and swift.. I need to go on fic hunting and find horribly written pony fics.

Edited by Kuni

@Peng #1: 16 chapters? Whoo. I'll start with chapter 1 for now, see where the requests go from there.

@N. Lyre: I fully expected to have to read this one. Best to get it out of the way early, I suppose.

@Kuni: No problem! I haven't had a chance to look at the length of the story, but it's definitely in the queue.

@Peng the 2nd: Dude, one request at a time.

Current Work Queue:

1. Allegrezza, Pt 1(Pending)

2. Cupcakes (Pending)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

Well... I just finished the prologue to my newest fic, "The West Riding" (has nothing to do with Appleloosa, but the 51st (3rd Hoovenshire West Riding) Regiment of Light Hoof.

I was quite frustrated on how it turned out... prose is not my cup of tea, but I better improve it, as it will be way more useful than scripts...

http://koach2.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4lgiqc

Enjoy the so far PG-16 text. It might go PG-17 in the next chapter, but no cloppy shite... most probably drunk rants, flogging, rape and plunder (but no grimdark, nor ultra detailed rape)

You know I was going to make a comment about you needing to read MLP:FiS first and i was going to name and count the sexual acts then I remembered I don't want to get banned, so I say this; read MLP:FiS first! @personalgrowth

Wow ...Your gonna be busy hun bun....I get my story time first though *stomps foot*

Sweetie, you know your editing always comes first and foremost.

You know I was going to make a comment about you needing to read MLP:FiS first and i was going to name and count the sexual acts then I remembered I don't want to get banned, so I say this; read MLP:FiS first! @personalgrowth

Bah. And after finding the first to be an intersting read, too. I'll switch it just this once. You still need to give me a link, though. I don't need search results for THAT coming up on my browser.

And not to forget you, Koach, you take spot #4 on the queue.

Revised Work Queue:

1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Sexy (Pending, once link is obtained)

2. Cupcakes (Pending)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

4. The West Riding (Pending, contemplating possible horrible British accent to read it in.)*

*Not saying your story needs a horrible accent, Koach. Just that it NEEDS an accent, and I can only provide terrible ones.

I WOULD LIKE ALL THE ADMINS TO NOTE THAT THIS LINK WAS REQUESTED AND THIS LINK HAS THINGS LIKE INCEST RAPE AND MASTURBATION

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, THIS LINK IS BAD AND I SHOULD FEEL BAD I CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DAMAGE (EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL) THAT MAY OCKER!

http://pastebin.com/yH0jVNKB

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

(ROYAL CANTERLOCK)

He can be taught!

1 person likes this

The first one is FiS? Somehow I don't feel surprised.

But....you know, I just felt somewhat funny inside after the first read. Wanted to skip right ahead to the Rarity / Spike though.

Edited by Zelcface

I WOULD LIKE ALL THE ADMINS TO NOTE THAT THIS LINK WAS REQUESTED AND THIS LINK HAS THINGS LIKE INCEST RAPE AND MASTURBATION

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, THIS LINK IS BAD AND I SHOULD FEEL BAD I CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DAMAGE (EMOTIONAL AND SEXUAL) THAT MAY OCKER!

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

(ROYAL CANTERLOCK)

You know that you could've just PM'd it to him, right?

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

(ROYAL CANTERLOCK)

shut up

1 person likes this

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK

(ROYAL CANTERLOCK)

shut up

Lol

The West Riding (Pending, contemplating possible horrible British accent to read it in.)*

*Not saying your story needs a horrible accent, Koach. Just that it NEEDS an accent, and I can only provide terrible ones.

Lol. Already made a 2nd chapter. And I'm looking forward for that accent.

trrplz.png?2

If you believe you'll sound like a dingus, better.

Edited by Pte.Koach

Update: Absolutely nothing done today. Between work, the 6v9, and Mrs. K's absolute dedication to me playing Skyrim, track of time was lost. I'll start working on it tomorrow once I have a chance to settle down and get something alcoholic in me. I'll need it for this one.