MrKenyon

Mr Kenyon's Pony Story Reading Funtime!

325 posts in this topic

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that reading a horrible story about ponies doing bad things to each other is not a fraction as bad as recording said story for other people to listen to. Please make the hurting stop.

The guy who barely acknowledges you,

Mr. Kenyon

You're a monster, Peng.

I'll try to fight through a bit of this tomorrow, and start planning the others as well. If I can get through this one, the rest should be cake.

Update Status:

1. Friendship is Sexy - Part 1 (5 minutes, 30 seconds recorded, about 1/3 way through.)

2. Cupcakes (Still need to look over)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

4. The West Riding (Pending)

5. Elements of Awesomery (Pending)

Edited by MrKenyon

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING MY HUN BUN READ?!?!?!?

Blame Peng.

Blame Canada!

and Kenyon, Y U NO use my suggestions?

Why can't people simply enjoy ponies for what they are -.-' Keep it clean dammit!

and Kenyon, Y U NO use my suggestions?

Because the glass of Chimay from earlier made me look over that post. I'll go ahead and top off # 5 on my queue, now.

Why can't people simply enjoy ponies for what they are -.-' Keep it clean dammit!

because the more sweet and innocent it is, the more satisfying it is to see it ruined.

Seriously... peng got banned? I really didnt see anything wrong with this one...but golly jee whiz the stuff hun was reading last night made me spit take.

Seriously... peng got banned? I really didnt see anything wrong with this one...but golly jee whiz the stuff hun was reading last night made me spit take.

well, he is reading sex stuff... you should have expected that.

Peng got banned again because of this thread :(

twas not an if but a when

in all honesty i enjoy his little acts of rebellion and borderline stupidity

BUT

i know when to draw the line and the whole autism thing was in a whole different ballgame.

EDIT

TBH, i fear getting banned for saying stupid things. something about the divine power that forum administrators have that makes me feel like anne franke. [TERRIBLE IRONY]

it is that way with me on any forum, but i feel confident that the admins have a better knowledge of how things work, but that they don't let people ply with the rules in such a way that it would threaten the integrity of this forum. in my eyes, it was a good call banning peng for the forum regardless of wether or not i agree with it in a methodical base.

also, i'm pretty sure peng needs a slap upside the head. banning won't do that.

peng is one of two people. the kind of person that doesn't have it figured out and wanders the world indulging in these acts of rebellion much like a lost soul walking through mid-life-crisis avenue. or peng is a psychopath in the eyes of the others, but in truth has a certain element of methodical madness.

the latter in my eyes being less true, but i have hope.

TL;DR? peng is peng. he'll change or he won't. should and if he by chance comes back to ponyville. it will be the last straw or it just was. either way, good call.

Edited by Calzone

Okay, all things considered, if Peng won't be here to "enjoy" it, I think I'm going to put his work on hold for now.

Not canceling it, mind you, just on hold.

To make things interesting, I'll pick one of the remaining 4 in the queue at random for my next recording. I'll post that when I get home.

Okay, all things considered, if Peng won't be here to "enjoy" it, I think I'm going to put his work on hold for now.

Not canceling it, mind you, just on hold.

Eh, you've got a lot of intregity to just go with it regardless, but my personal opinion is you should drop that first project. You've got plenty of stuff to work with that isn't troll-fics. Read something with some substance instead.

Plus, I just think you're feeding Peng.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Hey mr K. could you narrirate my life?

K thz bai

I am not Morgan Freeman, Fluffy.

Actually, if I may throw my own opinion in on this, Allegrezza is a fic I particularly liked. I opine that you should do that one first.

Kino has a strong point. The queue stays the same, for now. I think I'll go with Peng's original suggestion instead. This way, I get a good one under my belt before getting into the crazy ones.

Apologies for the double post in my own thread, but Mrs. K says people in chat wanted to hear some of my earlier works. This one's not my best, but one of my favorite ones to do. It's a shame the plans on this one fell through, I think I would have made a fine personification of the annoying part of the USA.

In the meantime, work has started on Allegrezza. At the pace it's going, I should have something to actually post on here by tomorrow.

Update Status:

1. Allegrezza - Concerto Uno (6 minutes, 11 seconds of recording, appx. 45% completed)

2. Cupcakes (Still need to look over)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

4. The West Riding (Pending)

5. Elements of Awesomery (Pending)

Edited by MrKenyon
1 person likes this

Always needs Moar blowjob!

..*ahem* I just had a thought- You can add it to the list if you want but just kinda curious..

It's not pony related but have you thought about reading out some of the TF2 Official Comics, Mr.Kay?

1 person likes this