MrKenyon

Mr Kenyon's Pony Story Reading Funtime!

325 posts in this topic

..*ahem* I just had a thought- You can add it to the list if you want but just kinda curious..

It's not pony related but have you thought about reading out some of the TF2 Official Comics, Mr.Kay?

This

..*ahem* I just had a thought- You can add it to the list if you want but just kinda curious..

It's not pony related but have you thought about reading out some of the TF2 Official Comics, Mr.Kay?

This

Seriously, I bet he has a good Soldier/ Engineer Voice. Hmm..Maybe he can do Sniper? *scratches chin*

You give me too much credit. My voice isn't that pliable, any voice I do still sounds like me. If I did a comic reading, it'd be like that G.I. Joe cartoon they had where Steve Blum did 90% of the voices. There's only so much Blum you can take before it all blends together.

Never have i been more interested in listening to somepony read a story or fic to me. MOAR PLZ

*intently waits for more*

Edited by Lord Fluffy

Never have i been more interested in listening to somepony read a story or fic to me. MOAR PLZ

Same here. Waiting for more, Mr. K.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Same here. Waiting for more, Mr. K.

Theres a general consencous here.. MOAR READING! *flops down cross legged eating animal crackers*

I have a request..Do it at your leasure but..

...dibs on Trixie.

..YOUR VOICE ON TRIXIE. DO IT NAO

Well..whatever you imagine I suppose! You were saying you'd do Trixie. What voice do you think you'd do? ;D

@Kuni: I'll see if I can work something out tomorrow, to give you an idea of what ran through my head when I suggested that.

Anyways, with the first one under my belt, I'm ready to start work on my next reading. I'm really not sure which one to read, so I put it through a randomizer, and the winner is...

Elements of Awesomery! I'll get to work on that tomorrow, as well.

Update Status:

1. Elements of Awesomery (Preparing)

2. Cupcakes (Pending)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

4. The West Riding, Ch. 2 (Pending)

Coming soon:

Allegrezza, C2

On Indefinite Hold:

MLP: FiS

Edited by MrKenyon

Hun just finished his new one!

Woohoo! Lucky for me I'm a MrKenyon Subscriberso I can sit and mash refresh on my Youtube homepage!

Edited by pkrockin199x