MrKenyon

Mr Kenyon's Pony Story Reading Funtime!

325 posts in this topic

Pool of fire that was in acid..with lightning bolt..and exploded..twice.

..Jesus Christ theres not enough awesome to explain any of this. BEST ..FIC..EVER.

..And I totally need to go to bed. What a way to wrap up a night!

Edited by Kuni

Brilliant man.... Just brilliant! This is gonna give me crazy dreams with everything narrated in your voice. SO AWESOME

The story overall is in my Weird List (which is similar to the shit list, but i like a few things from there), but ye made it worth liking it. It's not great IMO, but i prefer it over Cupcakes or 12 year old's attempts.

8/10 maybe?

Peng, excerpts of Lusty Argonian Maid aren't getting your reading done any faster.

As for the others on the list, I'll be announcing the next work when I get home in about 8 hours.

Just listened to Elements of Awesomery, and I gotta say, that fanfiction is so batshit insane it works. I was laughing my ass off during the whole thing, kudos to you for reading it out loud without laughing.

Bah, still haven't had the chance to listen to yet Mr. K.

I'd be listening now if it weren't for the skirmish this eve. I gotta get warmed-up.

SOON

Oh, right, I was going to announce the next story. This one's going to be a local favorite, as I'm taking on Koach's "The West Riding", next. I make no guarantees on the accent. Chapter 1, not the Prologue, right?

It might be a couple of days before I get rolling. Firing out "Awesomery" last night apparently left me exhausted and ill (though that may be the crapload of pollen in the air, as well,) and my voice isn't back up to 100%, yet.

Oh, and the queue's finally whittling down a bit. Don't forget, I don't know fics. If you guys have any you want me to do, toss me those links.

Update Status:

1. The West Riding, Ch. 1 (Looking over, wincing at attempts to perform consistent accent)

2. Cupcakes (Dreading, wondering if "Get Ready to Die" can be spliced into the background of the recording)

3. My Little Time Lord (Pending)

Added back to the Queue next time:

Allegrezza, C2

umm.. Would you like to do mine?....what I have of it, anyway....It's nowhere near finished, and I have a lot more to write, but I have a prologue + two chapter sampler here.

It's not long (yet), but there are a few characters in it, and the title's just a crappy placeholder.....Umm maybe call it ...Inspiration, With a Dash of Cinnamon?... Idon'tknowI'mterriblewithtitles.

So, y'know, if you want something to practice with. It's not cloppy, shippy, or gory, and I think it's half-decent.

:pixel-fluttershy:

Finally listened to it.

What an insane fanfic. Just the perfect balance of bullshit and WTF.

And I'd say you did it justice Mr. K. I throughly enjoyed listening to whole thing in one sitting. Kudos.

AWAITING NEXT ONE.

Okay, checking back in.

Allergies have been killing me the past couple of days, but I've been given a reprieve, today. "West Riding" will be completed today. I hope you don't mind, Koach, but considering the content of your story, I'm going to leave it unlisted.

It's not that bad. Just death, rape and plunder... more or less like every single 18th-19th C novel/story.

Edited by Pte.Koach

...yeah, and it's going up with stories about candy colored ponies loving and tolerating each other.

Didn't say I wasn't doing it, bro, just it's going to be part of the private reserve, is all.

I kind of agree with Mr.K's sentiment. The material is a bit harsh to be publicly viewable.

Ye, I also agree... what i meant with that comment was a silly joke... of course it's nsfw. Yet I'm kinda surprised it didn't have the same effect on you.

I was expecting something like...

"Lol ye", not that reaction.

koach, could you send me a transcript of your story? i kind of want to read it myself before Mr K finishes them because I really want to read it more quickly than Mr K can put them out. no offense Mr K, but i'm impatient and I want to see it :/