zedd180

Zedd180 unban appeal

4 posts in this topic

Username: Zedd180
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71836314
Ponyville Server: all of them (i think. vhs & california are blocked.)(source ban maybe?)
Transgression: being rude and extremely disrespectful

ive been on vhs servers for more than least 2 years. i was perma banned in augest of 2015. i dont remember the specifics but i was having a bad day and i was being mean to someone who was complaining about something petty. ive learned my lesson and i shouldnt be mean to people. at all. im asking for a second chance. i think 4 months is a long enough time as punishment. like i said im not a bad person or a "troll". i was just having a bad day. could you find it in your heart to forgive me and let me have a second chance?

Edited by zedd180

I forgive you. I had bad days too, but I found that during those bad days, I am like a lightning ball, I can hurt others around me just by my pressence. In such sitiations, taking a walk would help you clear your mind, and maybe listening to music would cheer you up. Or talking with friends helps too :)

This ban was invoked on 08-04-15, which is less than two years. However as there have been no objections raised in this thread, I am going to undo your ban. Please do not behave inappropriately like this again, or else your next ban could be permanent.