Followers 0
it's very "filthy"

cheesey unban appeal. [edited]

5 posts in this topic

Username: Cheesey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80581321

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/90001225/

Ponyville server: Ponyville server Europe EU #1 VSP 195.122.135.198:27015

Transgression: Juvenile/high pitched voice mic useage.

It's been a long time, a very long time. I have been banned for around two years. I can't use the ban court because my review has not been submitted, it's been there rotting away so I'd like to make a change, and would ask if I could be unbanned. I will not use mic, at high costs and not to disrespect the rules again. sorry if I am wasting your time admins, because the of my behavior towards people  :huh:

Edited by the banned die-in-smiles

I'm really sorry if I am wasting your time. I do not intend to insult or hurt anyone else. I only wanted to come back to this server because of how enjoyable it was to me. I won't use mic at all, and can't because it's broken.

Forgot my password, can't change my awful name...  :huh:

Edited by the banned die-in-smiles

Underage mic use is only a permamute. Checking your ban history, it appears that your transgression was disrespectful behavior.

Ordinarily I would undo this ban considering the amount of time that has elapsed. However, I need to confirm this action with the Admin who banned you. There may be other factors I am unaware of relating to your ban. Please give me some time to check into this with him.