Kaiservadin

NERF LYRAS CROSSBOW !

12 posts in this topic

Her crossbow does 250 damage which can kill any class beside heavy. I think a more reasonable damage is somewhere between 125 to 200 so  that its still boss like but can't be used to 1 shot 95% of the classes .

PS: I know it takes skill but its still too OP

PSS: Just think of there was a Lyra + Bonbon boss ( Lyra would heal bonbon health by 250 hp to 50% hp causing the fight to be pointless ! )

I don't think Lyra`s Crossbow is OP.

1st.To use Crossbow you need get rage

2nd.Yeah this thing can One Shot classes But if Person Overhealed by Quick-Fix he/she can Survive.

3rd.If you have bad Aim you probably will f#ck up most of your shots >.<

PS: Yeah Bonbon and Lyra Boss is good idea, But it will be probably for Donators only soo meh :C

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Tuil5 said:

I don't think Lyra`s Crossbow is OP.

1st.To use Crossbow you need get rage

2nd.Yeah this thing can One Shot classes But if Person Overhealed by Quick-Fix he/she can Survive.

3rd.If you have bad Aim you probably will f#ck up most of your shots >.<

PS: Yeah Bonbon and Lyra Boss is good idea, But it will be probably for Donators only soo meh :C

I think its one of those bosses where ( take a hit and you die ) like in RE5 Pro mode where you can not take any damage !

Lets just hope i am ready next time i fight lyra :D

Hah yeah. I`m actually play like Scouts as all classes against her. Got dmg and when Hale( Lyra ) Use Rage I just run like a little b#$%h ;')

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Tuil5 said:

Hah yeah. I`m actually play like Scouts as all classes against her. Got dmg and when Hale( Lyra ) Use Rage I just run like a little b#$%h ;')

I been going all or nothing route where if there is any way for the boss ( lyra ) to attack me i will get out of there before i die then rebuild and slowly take her hp down.

Lyra don't actually need any nerf.

Lyra's rage gives her a crossbow only so it's better to keep it strong to balance her.

Lyra's not Op at all due to requring aim practice to use her ability.

New or unexperienced TF2 players have trouble winning with this boss and ends up being swarmed.

By far, Lyra's one of the only balanced and basic gameplay boss.

Edited by ThunderRunner
2 people like this

17 minutes ago, ThunderRunner said:

Lyra don't actually need any nerf.

Lyra's rage gives her a crossbow only so it's better to keep it strong to balance her.

Lyra's not Op at all due to requring aim practice to use her ability.

New or unexperienced TF2 players have trouble winning with this boss and ends up being swarmed.

By far, Lyra's one of the only balanced and basic gameplay boss.

Well it will be a challange to win with eng vs her but i like a challange BD

Challenge to win with engi Versus her?Dont think so. You can Build somewhere in the deep place where hale will search at last moment (Like Cave on beach map) And at the end of the Round She will have low hp(If its Casual/newbie Player)  and Sentry Probably will kill her.Probably.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Tuil5 said:

Challenge to win with engi Versus her?Dont think so. You can Build somewhere in the deep place where hale will search at last moment (Like Cave on beach map) And at the end of the Round She will have low hp(If its Casual/newbie Player)  and Sentry Probably will kill her.Probably.

Play as boss lyra and she gets 5 instant kill shots but it does take skill to kill so i have to remember that from now one ( PRO MODE STARTS WITH LYRA )

Edited by Kaiservadin
More info

Well She technically was OP when she had random crits with her melee weapon alongside her crossbow kill crit effect, which was removed so she can only crit if she get's a crossbow kill.(Crit revelenance chart fixed this issue, thank you), So it's actually one of the Super balanced hales on the server now considering her rage is a weapon given and small clip size which requires aim although it's projectile speed is extremely faster than the normal crossbow.

If anything was to get nerfed on her anymore would be pretty severe since the random crits on her melee was the main reason not her rage which was why she was unbalanced to begin with.

Seapony boss.... yeah let's not get into how annoying she is. >.>

2 people like this

Seapony is one of most Awful boss...at least in my  opinion.

J-Just look at this Tail. People cannot even know What hits them! Anyway its just another Trashtalk about hales From me >.<

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Tuil5 said:

Seapony is one of most Awful boss...at least in my  opinion.

J-Just look at this Tail. People cannot even know What hits them! Anyway its just another Trashtalk about hales From me >.<

Yea i am done here, play as lyra boss now i know what to expect.