Aurotzel

Issues with servers since transfer.

10 posts in this topic

No idea if there's a thread or anything, but figured I'd just make a fresh thread on it.

Say sounds appear to be completely broken/gone. !soundlist and !sounds do not work, nor does typing any sounds in chat. Admin menu also doesn't even have the sound options at all. (we should totally get some more admin sounds btw <3)

!servers does nothing.

Not really sure if there's much else at this point, but can add stuff if I find out more.

3 hours ago, Aurotzel said:

Not really sure if there's much else at this point, but can add stuff if I find out more.

Actually There more. Some Admins Doesn't have their Admins/Mods Thing. Good The Example is Pinkamena and Fluffu.

Pinkamena one of Admins on US and EU Server and Somehow Doesn't have Admin Powers on US.

Meanwhile Modder Fluffu have mod powers on US and EU.

2 hours ago, Tuil5 said:

Actually There more. Some Admins Doesn't have their Admins/Mods Thing. Good The Example is Pinkamena and Fluffu.

Pinkamena one of Admins on US and EU Server and Somehow Doesn't have Admin Powers on US.

Meanwhile Modder Fluffu have mod powers on US and EU.

This is unrelated to the server transfer though. Think that Pinkamena was getting this resolved anyways.

When I check also for the Sounds are broken in US Versus Ponyville, Us VSP Funbox and also Versus PonyVille Minigames. ^^
Ps : Tails it's fixed for me.

I hate to bother you guys with this, but it is so many servers to test at the moment. Would you please provide me a list of which functions aren't working (such as the sounds, donor, admin functions, etc.) and a list of which servers it works on and which servers it is broken on? I plan to work on all of this later in the weekend.

I also need to know what people want as the round times for the stock server.

On 2/5/2016 at 3:51 PM, Raini said:

-snip-

Like I said in my original post, the only stuff I've found to be broken so far is saysounds, !soundlist, !sounds and !servers. The sounds include admin sounds, and the sounds for everyone. These are all broke on every Texas server (Both VSP, Stock, and Minigames).

Then regarding the Stock server itself, it needs to have all models with /mm disabled completely. The quad and even robot models make normal gameplay just unfair, not to mention they currently only work on the red team, not the blue. I also suggest disabling thirdperson, since it can be abused, and this is supposed to be as vanilla as possible. Trails could also be disabled, though It's more of a negative affect to the user then a positive one.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Aurotzel said:

Then regarding the Stock server itself, it needs to have all models with /mm disabled completely. The quad and even robot models make normal gameplay just unfair, not to mention they currently only work on the red team, not the blue. I also suggest disabling thirdperson, since it can be abused, and this is supposed to be as vanilla as possible.

Indeed,Some People Abuse Hitbox of Ponymodel.Good example Demoknight what transform in HHH Jr. They Chaning Model to Ponyone,And thats much more harder to hit.Thirdperson Is unfair too,I agree.I think the best way is Keep The PonyModels  for Minigames and Other stuff.But Im just a player with awful Grammar.Soo its just an Opinion.

Edited by Tuil5
1 person likes this

On 2/8/2016 at 0:51 AM, Aurotzel said:

Like I said in my original post, the only stuff I've found to be broken so far is saysounds, !soundlist, !sounds and !servers. The sounds include admin sounds, and the sounds for everyone. These are all broke on every Texas server (Both VSP, Stock, and Minigames).

Then regarding the Stock server itself, it needs to have all models with /mm disabled completely. The quad and even robot models make normal gameplay just unfair, not to mention they currently only work on the red team, not the blue. I also suggest disabling thirdperson, since it can be abused, and this is supposed to be as vanilla as possible. Trails could also be disabled, though It's more of a negative affect to the user then a positive one.

I will get to work on removing the custom models from that server. Trails I'm not so sure about. I'd prefer not to disable them unless they provide people with some kind of unfair advantage. Do you have any suggestions on round times or map list/rotation?