Broneteer

Chatroom

34 posts in this topic

I have to pay for it too... lol

I also added a stock server like people requested. Nobody plays on it and I've received no feedback as to how people want it customized.

Oh well. I have other stuff around here that needs fixing.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, woodledoodledoodledoodle said:

If it makes you feel better, it was heavily used like 3-4 years ago. I guess?

Hey, you really know how to comfort ;)

to do that, they'd actually have to encourage people to go on the chat here and actually have a website community that doesn't just lurk on the forums

1 person likes this

Most the tf2 server community probably doesn't even know the forums exist :/. Lot different playerbase then it used to be. Forums are pretty slow nowadays.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Pinkamena1 said:

:crazytown:lol at least i can hear some nice crickets as i sit here bored :mwahaha:

Yes, crickets are nice - on a fine summer evening, with a cup of tasty kitten yogurt <3

On 3/10/2016 at 6:37 AM, Aurotzel said:

Most the tf2 server community probably doesn't even know the forums exist :/. Lot different playerbase then it used to be. Forums are pretty slow nowadays.

Whats a Forum? -_(.3.)_-

1 person likes this

a forum is like a chat u start that you express your thoughts, feelings or certain topics you like. for example, i like doctor who so i would start a forum that says anyone like doctor who ? and then another would be like yeah and thats a forum or thats what i think lol :plan:

1 person likes this

omg so far away..... i love it !:getsome: nice to meet you jamesgoblin, i accept you with open arms

Edited by Pinkamena1
1 person likes this

your welcome, you deserve it, after all, u did stay with me and the crickets when no one was here lol :pinkieshrug:

1 person likes this

anyway i'm curious, how old are you ? if don't want answer then don't , its fine with me, it is kind of a personal question :spaz:

1 person likes this

Could you maybe use the Private Message at this point. Not to say you can't reply here, but it's not what the topic is about to.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

Could you maybe use the Private Message at this point. Not to say you can't reply here, but it's not what the topic is about to.

The topic is dead and gone for, like, million years. I don't mind and I guess we can't be too picky!?

58 minutes ago, Pinkamena1 said:

anyway i'm curious, how old are you ? if don't want answer then don't , its fine with me, it is kind of a personal question :spaz:

Yep, it's kiiinda, sooorta, personal question =)

I had no idea that these animated ponys are emoticons, I thought you unlocked the right to use them as some super-dooper-secret-member-code-VIP-only $15 monthly sub - something  :ajlol::derphatin: