Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koekelbag

VSP's Origin Story(/ies)

3 posts in this topic

Not so used to starting forum games, but... this one has been spooking through my mind for a while.

We all know that VSP is this... pretty silly (and awesome) mod from freak fortress 2, meant as a gamemode for bronies (and anti-bronies) to shoot at (oversized?) characters way more powerful than they have ever been shown (bronies meet fellow bronies, anti-bronies... can shoot ponies :/).

But, image if... VSP is actually a canon event, either in the tf2 or mlp-verse (or both)... how would VSP actually have come to exist? What... outlandish situation could have led to ponies fighting the mercs, and the mercs fighting ponies? That, is what all this forum game (hopefully) is about.

So, the goal is to write a possible story of how VSP could have come to be. Not definitive (that would be kinda arrogant, unless Raini or Simple write/support it, I suppose) but possible, since... this is just a game after all. :pinkieshrug:

Few, ehrm, rules:
-You can start in either the TF2 or the MLP-verse. (or break the fourth wall, if you're confident enough)
-Any story you come up with should eventually lead to our silly VSP gamemode.
-Try to be original. Using certain things from previous posts is fine, but there must be something different.
-The crazier, the better! ... as long as it makes perfect sense, of course, in the predefined settings of your story. Meaning, your story should be believable, fantastical sure, but not trolllogic-insane fantastical.
-Any genre, if they don't break the site rules, is fine... expect trolly ones.

Okay, with that all out of the way... may be the best story win get the most likes be the best story!

14 hours ago, Koekelbag said:

We all know that VSP is this... pretty silly (and awesome) mod from freak fortress 2, meant as a gamemode for bronies (and anti-bronies) to shoot at (oversized?) characters way more powerful than they have ever been shown (bronies meet fellow bronies, anti-bronies... can shoot ponies :/).

But, image if... VSP is actually a canon event, either in the tf2 or mlp-verse (or both)... how would VSP actually have come to exist? What... outlandish situation could have led to ponies fighting the mercs, and the mercs fighting ponies? That, is what all this forum game (hopefully) is about.

Well For Some reason I think its great idea.Its Actually Should Work and well...make more people love MLP or at least Kill Ponies?(xD) .I WILL Love this if that will be canon Event.

Once there was a place called New Jersey, where the connection between players were strong, then it started falling apart and higher-ups had to intervene..

1 person likes this