it's very "filthy"

Filthy ungag appel for ponyville EU west 1

6 posts in this topic

Username: Filthy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80581321

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/90001225/

Ponyville Server: Eu-west 1

Transgression: disrespectful behaivor.

Why I should be ungagged: I'm fun and silly. I won't be rude to others most of the time and I can make some quailty jokes while on the server. I might get carried away sometimes, but I tend to stop if I go too far.

Edited by it's very "filthy"
To show why I should be ungagged and to remove underage mic use from the topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2016 at 8:54 AM, it's very "filthy" said:

I won't be rude to others most of the time...

I do not intend to come across as mean or anything, but saying something like that does not promote confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Skeith said:

I do not intend to come across as mean or anything, but saying something like that does not promote confidence.

well um sorry for putting that in.

should of thought that through.

I will be kind and caring, don't get the wrong idea please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, it's very "filthy" said:

well um sorry for putting that in.

should of thought that through.

I will be kind and caring, don't get the wrong idea please.

If I happen to come across you in-game, I'll remove the gag. However, if you act up again, I will not be removing any future punishments. Feel free to add me as a way to communicate further.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974926968

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now