Tuil5

Spirit of the 90`s

7 posts in this topic

Hello everybody id like to show you another pre-alpha game.

This game is Called STRAFE and the main thing is, its done in oldschool style of 90`s videogames. Yes, Like Quake.

Link For Demo: http://www.indiedb.com/games/strafe-pixel-titans/downloads/strafe-windows-demo/#commentform

P.S. : This game works without lags even on Toshiba laptops soo go on and try it out.

P.P.S: I`m lazy to find Imac version.But it right on same website just click back to STRAFE page back and there will be link

1 person likes this

i remember seeing the trailer for STRAFE, and i loved it along with the website. Slowly following them and watching for updates.

2 people like this

Welp You can Find Trailer on The Official youtube channel or by just typing STRAFE in youtube >-<

Also Ya can try out the Bedlam wich are Game What i Really enjoyed but Thanks to my PC *cough* Bullshit *Cough* *Cough*

Its Teleporting you to Games of 90`s.From Shooters to RPG and other things.Also this game was created from Book with same name *highly recommend to read it because its awesome ^-^*.

And Here I am again with another Old Theme Game.  THE DUSK

Game is actually looks like Quake with Old Old theme But still got some fun Newish stuff.

Second game i actually liked and Looks like old school one is WRACK

the game itself keeps The actual "Doom Quake System" of Gameplay but suffers from small amount of weapons,levels and actual kind of game modes which are simmilar to the basic.Plus its got checkpoint system which is awfullyy bad in shooters as far as we all know.

Also If someone will be able to get DUSK Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha Demo, I would be happy as hell