Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aurotzel

Post-update Bugs

9 posts in this topic

So if you've played VSP for at least 2 seconds since the update, you'll know that a large chunk of the bosses are broken.

Most the stuns/fears don't work at all, and some bosses like Whooves straight up get frozen in place when a life is lost.

So it'd probably be a good idea for people to list bugs here in hopes that stuff will get fixed. Though it's hilarious seeing people complain about overpowered bosses not working and giving up due to it because they don't want to use actual effort. <3

Also weapons, some are probably really broken since changes, but haven't played enough yet.

This could just be the case of sourcemod needing an update, but I have no clue, and someone's gonna have to look into it.

Here's a list of known issues that i have seen from playing on the server.

• Applejack's Stun doesn't work and her knock-back doesn't work as well, she does get her Uber/Knock-back resist.
  • Luna's fear doesn't work.
  • Doctor Whooves when he dies, he does his die effect but no explosion, and becomes stuck in place for the remainder of the round.
  • Starlight Glimmer's Equalizer doesn't equalize players and her Ice shot doesn't freeze players in place cause they can still move around.
  • Iron Will's Fear doesn't work, just does his small knock-back to players.
  • Balloonicorn fear doesn't work.
  • Princess Cadance stun doesn't work.
  • Dovashy small fear doesn't work.
  • Eppaljack rage stun doesn't work.
  • Molestia and Kinkie's fear doesn't work.
  • Princess Tia's Duo Sister fear rage doesn't work.
  • Princess Twilight's main E rage fear does not work, and her R rage after effect doesn't work either where she fires her lazer but then momentarily stays still to recover, that doesn't work anymore, she can fire her lazer then stop and continue moving without resting in place.
  • Zecora's Jar that she throws at players when it does the Car effect and or Freeze effect, the Player that get's car'd can't move, and the player that get's frozen can move.
Edited by Zeke Aileron™

I've also seen my fair share of odd things since the update. These include:

• Map-induced stuns, such as when the hale falls off the map on maps such as oilrig or nucleus, do not work. The hale takes the damage from the fall but does not get the stun or the invulnerability that comes with it.
  • Under certain conditions, Scouts wielding the Shortstop are still able to double-jump, but are unable to ignite the hale unless they land a crit.
  • In the recent update, the Spy's base speed was increased from 300 to 320. This also affects any Spy hale, making them slightly more powerful, especially later in the round, when the Escape Plan effect kicks in and their speed increases even further.
  • Telegoombas are once again possible and will deal full goomba stomp damage, rather than the ~50 damage it is supposed to do.

On a side note I've found a map exploit on vsh_battle_creek in which an engineer can go out-of-bounds by placing a teleporter in the right spot. He can then build a sentry and shoot the hale from this spot, but the hale will be unable to reach him or his sentry. Teleport or spy bosses can reach him, but will then be trapped there until they teleport again or commit suicide.

Edited by Surprise Pie

For The Europe and Japan : 

All boss Work Fine, even the Rage, Soundlist and !vc still there in EU or Japan. The Only Think like ThunderRunner says, We lost the Tags (Donor,Admin, Mod) Another Problem with Europe, it's the spell book, can be use with a Sentry on The Engineer or Scout Can double Jump.

Only US Servers got the issues of Bosses, All the Soundlist and !vc still missing in US Servers. The Tags still Work Fine in US

2 hours ago, ThunderRunner said:

Maybe this has been a glitch for a while. Just saw this happening after the update with this specific boss.

• Under certain conditions, Lyra's crossbow recieves 75 shots.

Oh this glitch was already happening way before the recent TF2 update actually.

16 minutes ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

For The Europe and Japan : 

All boss Work Fine, even the Rage, Soundlist and !vc still there in EU or Japan. The Only Think like ThunderRunner says, We lost the Tags (Donor,Admin, Mod) Another Problem with Europe, it's the spell book, can be use with a Sentry on The Engineer or Scout Can double Jump.

Only US Servers got the issues of Bosses, All the Soundlist and !vc still missing in US Servers. The Tags still Work Fine in US

Well don't forget that on the US servers the spellbooks still do the -max hp but they can pick up ammo which is completely broken cause the attribute was removed from TF2 and EU spellbooks don't do the -max hp and can pick up ammo, and US servers don't have !vc, they only have the one voice chat for English only and the soundlist has been broken for several months now.

Edited by Zeke Aileron™

Sorry for Europe I got Others bugs : 

All hales does work like I said before, I only See Starlight Glimmer Rage, : There's the Rage Meter, but we can't use anyrage, everyrage are gone,

And when I taked Starlight Glimmer the Gamemode turn into Russian Language, I don't know why, suppose to be in English in my way. 

Also the DJ Pon-3 Shred Alert Taunt still not work in Eu,

Edit : The Persan Pursuader in Europe, got the same stats, BUT Got the Eyelander Heads Counters ? So we can be more fast with, I still don't understand why.b2fbf58d61.jpgbd2690059b.jpg

Europe Need to fix issue with no Donor and Mod Status soon as possible.Some People ignore all warning if they breaking rules.(Like being friendly or Starting ERP in Voice/Text Chat),Cause they know Admins/Mods Does not having their power to ban/kick them.