EvilRat

unknown ban

15 posts in this topic

i was banned a few mins ago by an unknown admin. some players, not a mod or an admin, told me a spot i was building on was banable, but i have never played that map before. the spot was easily accesable to a non spell engie, and the players who told me not to build are well known to me to break rules when it suits them. i was playing under the name ♥Rarity♦Is♦Sexiest♦Pony♥ and my steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058252289/

Edited by EvilRat
adding info

Weapon DEPO, one I had never seen before. Lockhart and sanic told me it was a banable spot, but being I see them break friendly and stalling rules all the time I didn't listen. If val had simply told me not to build there I would have went back to medic, but he just banned me.

6 hours ago, EvilRat said:

Weapon DEPO, one I had never seen before. Lockhart and sanic told me it was a banable spot, but being I see them break friendly and stalling rules all the time I didn't listen. If val had simply told me not to build there I would have went back to medic, but he just banned me.

Weapon's Depo is an admin only map and from what that i know of there shouldn't be any bannable spots on that map, but if Val said a spot was bannable well just take the precaution immediately instead of ignoring it even if they break some rules themselves, well for a bit of info, most admins technically shouldn't change their name so they can still be recognized easily when needed to listen too and or to call in, it's best to listen to what Lockheart says generally.

3 hours ago, EvilRat said:

While I have an admins attention, does the /calladmin function work?

That is a question i can't answer assuming if the rumors are true it might or might not be fixed, i do not know unfortunately.

Val didn't say anything, just banned me. Lockhart breaks so many rules I can't take anything he says seriously. Can I be unbanned early or will the bam stand as it is?

50 minutes ago, EvilRat said:

Val didn't say anything, just banned me. Lockhart breaks so many rules I can't take anything he says seriously. Can I be unbanned early or will the bam stand as it is?

Like i said, 

1 hour ago, Zeke Aileron™ said:

most admins technically shouldn't change their name so they can still be recognized easily when needed to listen too and or to call in

Lockheart is Val, and no bans do not get lifted unless you think you were in the wrong and have to file an appeal.

If Lockhart is Val, he should have said so. He never said in text or voice chat (where he told me not to build there and claimed to be taking screenshots to send to an admin) he was an admin. And isn't Val female? Lockhart is definitely a male. 

Since the place I was building was accessible to the Hale, and since my dispenser allowed the Hale an approach that my sentry couldn't shoot at them, and the ceiling was too low for me to jump over it, and I was killed two times in the same place, them the location is not an exploit. In fact, it turns out it's actually a bad spot to build. Therefore the ban is not only incorrect, but the admim was abusing their power by banning I'm the first place, and not making it known the warning they gave me before I was banned was from an admin and not a regular player.

Seems we have no proves Again, I cannot do anything, when someone get bans and the Admin doesn't put a prove it make me Mad in a way, because we can't see why and can't protest or Say an Opinion about it, I can only Request you EvilRat

Add Simple http://steamcommunity.com/id/simple He will accept and say to him you want be unban and the reason.

Ps : Lockheart is not Val. I don't think so. also if you think LockHeart brokes rules, Take screenshot or video and send it in the forum.

1 person likes this

All I know is that it's unfair that I was banned for building in a place 2 admins have said isn't banable, and baned without any warning.

28 minutes ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

Seems we have no proves Again, I cannot do anything, when someone get bans and the Admin doesn't put a prove it make me Mad in a way, because we can't see why and can't protest or Say an Opinion about it, I can only Request you EvilRat

Add Simple http://steamcommunity.com/id/simple He will accept and say to him you want be unban and the reason.

Ps : Lockheart is not Val. I don't think so. also if you think LockHeart brokes rules, Take screenshot or video and send it in the forum.

Actually Pinkamena, Lockheart is Val, He/she changed their name to that recently considering that only admins have access to maps that are not in the map rotation selection.

Lockhart is a he, I've heard his voice on the server. But if it was only a name change, shouldn't the sea pony tag still show up?