Pinkamena1

where all the cool ponies come to chat

133 posts in this topic

Sup guys! My life sucks! My gf just broke up with me and now I have crippleing depression! 🤗😅😭😔

1 person likes this

oh that sucks :gonkity: welcome to the chatroom of course and i bet ur life will get better , find a solution, just do it :listen:

1 person likes this

Thank you for the support I thought we had something but anyways changing the subject... why is vinal scratch an option as favorite pony but not Octavia this confuses me 

IMG_0818.PNG

1 person likes this

*laughs* seriously I have no idea, its probably because they don't recognize the awesomeness of tavi, its so sad 

1 person likes this

Man, this place is sure dead now. I used to be a constant visitor when I found Ponyville around the middle of season two. :(

1 person likes this

:brushybrushy: tbh we all see life in a bad way for a while but then you also see life in a good way, its a battle between good and bad, trust me on some days, i dont see days good either 

1 person likes this

I've never had green tea though I never really liked tea at all 😂

1 person likes this

I also don't like tea. Sometimes I drink what my friends drink, sometimes what I like, sometimes what is healthy and relaxes me (that would be tea). I'm really all over the place with drinks :chillin:

I had a couple friends Coca-Col-addicts, they were drinking it 24/7, inhaling it, showering with it and then they'd go to sleep with a jar of Coca-Cola intravenously attached :smugtrixie:

thats my jam, i love that all day, seriously for my birthday, i got some cases from friends :ajlol:

1 person likes this

From the beginning, the tension slowly rises, and then...but no, I'm not gonna spoil it for you!