2472_1453408887

PermaMuted by LockHeart

9 posts in this topic

My name is PlatanoMan,

I was muted because of a 3 second micspam with my voice (Doing a victory screech randomly) as the map was about to change. When i get on the next map. i found out i was permamuted by LockHeart Obviously a person that doesn't like me because i act all happy and mighty. can be careless sometimes but i don't do it like a amateur but LockHeart thinks i am apparently. I came on to only have fun and not deal with problems to be honest LockHeart. I don't like you and i hope that you make a mistake and lose your power as Royal Guard. You completely lost it on something that was completely unpredictable witch you could of controled yourself but you didn't. (Im only putting that out there so LockHeart can see what i got to put up with)

You could ask some of my witnesses if you like.

Edited by 2472_1453408887

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, well this can be cleared up easily. 

1. I've warned him multiple times about not being loud like that on the mic. He completely screamed and made an obnoxious noise that hurt player's ears.

2. He was muted the previous night for the same reason, screaming right into the mic, hurting people's ears. I don't know if it's too hard to be able to learn after being muted for the same reason only 24 hours earlier. 

3. Making false claims about how i feel about you is sort of wrong. Actually, I do like to have you around, even if things can a bit too rowdy with you at times. 

Platano, if you have further questions about this, or if anyone does, just send me an add, or send me a message right through steam. I will respond ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LockHeart Its not cleared up at all.

Even though I've been muted yesterday doesn't mean you can go up on my ass the next day and decide to mute me because of a stupid 3 second screech as the map changes.

I don't care how you put in a perfect perspective to let you be clean. but you did this in your own desires and i can feel that you do. i feel it a lot.

I've already learned my lesson from yesterday. i barely wasn't talking after you did that. I completely understand your doing your job. but this time you decide to permamute me for good. but to me it wasn't a good enough reason at all.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 2472_1453408887 said:

LockHeart Its not cleared up at all.

Even though I've been muted yesterday doesn't mean you can go up on my ass the next day and decide to mute me because of a stupid 3 second screech as the map changes.

I don't care how you put in a perfect perspective to let you be clean. but you did this in your own desires and i can feel that you do. i feel it a lot.

I've already learned my lesson from yesterday. i barely wasn't talking after you did that. I completely understand your doing your job. but this time you decide to permamute me for good. but to me it wasn't a good enough reason at all.

 

 

Like I said, if you need me i'll gladly discuss the issue with you over private chat. I'd be happy to work something out, i'm just trying to do my job here. 

From what you did, it shows that you didnt really learn your lesson. Talking a lot has nothing to do with what you did, it was the same screaming right into the mic that got you into the same situation. 

I also never really said a time at all, if I had the choice in my little admin panel ingame, i'd mute you for a week tops. Of course, I can only mute you for 1 map or perma. So that's what i did, but it is definately only temporary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then what you want me to say?

If your planning to work things out than unmute me, i'd rather be permamuted over a better reason.

Look...

I use the mic to lose stress and to keep my ability to stay sane.

and to have fun and only have fun with my friends.

But for some reason. Only when you come on you decide to break my chance to have fun. Because of my overreacting screams.

by the time i leave. Im sure someone is screaming their asses off happily while i wonder off being muted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well spamming into mic chat using sounds, in this case a 3 second screech, at most if it was at the last round of the map and map change was happening it shouldn't matter much consider the loading screen negates all sounds once the map is changing, but that should not warrant a "permamute" upon entering the new map, it's at least a map mute for the next map, Permamute is eh overly abusive in terms of 

7 hours ago, Lockheart said:

but it is definately only temporary.

When most times an Admin permamutes a player they generally never unmute them afterwards when the mute time for the specified offence has expired.

Even if the player was loud, there isn't any rules stating that's a problem, the screeching would only be a problem if he did it Constantly during the round, not at map change, that kind of logic is not good at all, and considering that 3 seconds is way to short to be considered spam the permamute was unnecessary to do as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeke Aileron™ said:

Well spamming into mic chat using sounds, in this case a 3 second screech, at most if it was at the last round of the map and map change was happening it shouldn't matter much consider the loading screen negates all sounds once the map is changing, but that should not warrant a "permamute" upon entering the new map, it's at least a map mute for the next map, Permamute is eh overly abusive in terms of 

When most times an Admin permamutes a player they generally never unmute them afterwards when the mute time for the specified offence has expired.

Even if the player was loud, there isn't any rules stating that's a problem, the screeching would only be a problem if he did it Constantly during the round, not at map change, that kind of logic is not good at all, and considering that 3 seconds is way to short to be considered spam the permamute was unnecessary to do as well.

This has been addressed multiple times, and he has been warned multiple times for the same thing. It was hurting player's ears, as I said. It was completely uncalled for. 

If I still had the logs, I would post the complaints about it here. 

Anyways, the problem was already addressed, so there was no need for this, and he will be unmuted as soon as I am able to. 

Thank you for your concern, but I already have it under control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lockheart said:

This has been addressed multiple times, and he has been warned multiple times for the same thing. It was hurting player's ears, as I said. It was completely uncalled for. 

If I still had the logs, I would post the complaints about it here. 

Anyways, the problem was already addressed, so there was no need for this, and he will be unmuted as soon as I am able to. 

Thank you for your concern, but I already have it under control. 

Well, that is good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now