Mega Man X

Is There Any Way I Can Be Unmuted

7 posts in this topic

I understand I was muted and warned in the past, I was just recently muted for using a soundboard in one of the Ponyville.net servers, but I want to tell the admins that I'm sorry, but I know that's not enough and I want to know is there anything I can do be unmuted for what I've done?

(Not an Admin but) You placed this in the wrong forum I'd say. 

If you're wishing to have your mute appealed/looked at, try submitting it in the Ban Submissions/Protests section.

There's a difference between a whiny little kid and properly filling out the appeal letter for a admin to properly look at it and decide what to do if it's reasonable to deal with.

So as advice it'll be good if you go here 

and read it fully, and then do as it says for the appeal as such in http://forum.ponyville.net/forum/44-ban-submissionsprotests/ as a new thread/post with the following "<username> Mute appeal" and the text below in the body subject:

Username: The name you were using when the administrative action was taken against you.
SteamID: Use the Steam ID Finder to find this if you do not know. It is a number that looks like STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX
Ponyville Server: The server where the administrative action was taken against you. VERY IMPORTANT IN MUTE/GAG APPEALS.
Transgression: If you are appealing a Ban, then you MUST INCLUDE the Ban reason, even if you are disputing it. You can look this up at the Ponyville Ponitentiary. and or if it's a mute give us the primary reason of what you were muted for.

Once that is done you then write out an apology as to what you will do once you do get unmuted.

If you want a really good example on how to write one out, check this thread out: http://forum.ponyville.net/topic/7722-idioticsea09s-mutegag-appeal/

1 person likes this

No one will fault you if you made a mistake, and I'm sure that if you're able to convince the higher-ups of your wrongdoing, they'll show leniency. As a Ragnarok/Minecraft Admin, I abhor muting/banning anyone because we're all just here to chill out and game, but you have to be able to show them that you're genuine in what you say, that show you won't do it again.

Good luck buddy, hope things turn out well for you.