Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
☭Soviet Union☭ [Trading]

Was Muted?

5 posts in this topic

Hello I made this post wondering why I was muted on the TF2 server. I am very confused why and I'd like to be unmuted. A admin told me the person who muted me goes by the name of lockheart and I don't know why. I barely even talked to I wouldn't know why I deserved this punishment not to have the privilege to talk. If you wouldn't mind telling me what I did wrong I would really appreciate it. And even if I was wrong for something I would still like to be unmuted. As well as I was trying to type to Lockheart and he refused to talk and didnt even respond back to me ignoring me. So I dont know if that is something that should be issued with? Thanks!

Edited by ☭Soviet Union☭ [Trading]

11 hours ago, [TGP] BensPortal™ said:

well it is not a ban it is a mute. There is no forum spot to do that. I have actually done the ban application and it tells me this account hasnt been banned. So it wont work. :(:pixel-spike:

4 hours ago, ☭Soviet Union☭ [Trading] said:

well it is not a ban it is a mute. There is no forum spot to do that. I have actually done the ban application and it tells me this account hasnt been banned. So it wont work. :(:pixel-spike:

If you actually read it then you would have read this.

"

Ban, Mute, and Gag Protests
If you are going to protest your Ban, Mute, or Gag, then please do so by making a new thread with the title of your name followed by what you are appealing (EXAMPLE: "Joey's Ban Appeal"). Make sure that you also include the following information in your post: "

http://forum.ponyville.net/forum/44-ban-submissionsprotests/

1 person likes this