Kittyofnutty

My Permamuting and wanting my voice heard once more

5 posts in this topic

Username: KittyofNutty
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:103554631
Ponyville Server: Ponyville.net (US) VSP Funbox - 66.150.214.228:27017
Transgression: Being too loud, and someone claiming I was giving them a "headache"

All right before I start, this was from the Funbox and not the other servers

Okay so a month ago, Lockheart has muted me for being too loud, too obnxious, and furthermore I did not obeyed any rules whatsoever about my volume on the mic. I am incredibly upset by this as the Permamute seems REALLY unfair to me considering that I am controlling my volume even on the other hale/non-deathrun server. Okay yeah I got the first warning, second I wasn't sure if it was directly to me or someone else on the Funbox because NO ONE WOULD TELL ME NOT EVEN THE ADMIN, and the third was it. I got muted and been muted for a month by Lock. I tried talking to Lockheart about unmuting me because I learned my lesson but he said that "I got too many warnings and there's no way of me being unmuted and even if there was for just temporarely Ponyville.net will have to be updated but the place won't be update for such a long time."

I feel like there IS a way that I CAN be unmuted somehow but I feel like no one would do it. I've learned my lesson about raising my voice and I would REALLY appreciate to be unmuted on the Funbox so I can chat without having to type and run away from the stupid hale. I won't scream nor shout nor raise my volume -because that's what I am trying to do on other server because heaven forbid if I raise my voice there, then the devil will flush my mouth and call me a hushpuppy and that's what I am! I'mma hushpuppy!!-

Edited by Kittyofnutty
more info

It'll be better if you made the forum post as said on here:

(EXAMPLE: "Joey's Ban Appeal")  as a forum post title.

Username: The name you were using when the administrative action was taken against you.
SteamID: Use the Steam ID Finder to find this if you do not know. It is a number that looks like STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX
Ponyville Server: The server where the administrative action was taken against you. VERY IMPORTANT IN MUTE/GAG APPEALS.
Transgression: If you are appealing a Ban, then you MUST INCLUDE the Ban reason, even if you are disputing it. You can look this up at the Ponyville Ponitentiary

For the transgression it can also have your reasons for being muted as well, once this is done, you just have to wait for a server admin to look at it and pass judgement whether good or bad, Patience is key for the most part. 

Username: KittyofNutty
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:103554631
Ponyville Server: Ponyville.net (US) Versus Ponyville 66.150.214.228:27016
Transgression: someone thought I was suppose to be muted on there when I said I got my ass muted but didn't tell them where and someone thought I was suppose to be mute there and Lockheart muted me there before he left.

I REALLY want to be unmuted ;n; this place is awesome and now the only place I can talk I can't now!

Edited by Kittyofnutty