Emerald Streak

Bugs, Glitches, Annoyances as of VSP 2017.

4 posts in this topic

I have made a list of things I have have problems with on VSP. Broken things, lack of things, whatever.
Feel free to add to this if you have any other problems.

Glitches:

-Superjump Glitch: Superjump timer gets set to an obscenely high number, often after Pinkie Pie
Or Braeburn, suspected to be because of spamming superjump.

-Minions Glitch: When changelings get summoned, they are invisible, immune to most damage and stuck. As a changeling,
you seem to float in the air, the models however are ragdolls. They can still backstab and kill people.
(Can be fixed by not wearing any accessories)

-HHH: Similar to the Minion glitch, if you use the HHH, and turn into the HHH, your get seemingly stuck in the air, and your model is just wonky. (Can be fixed by not wearing any accessories)

-Preround Glitches: Red team has weaponstatistics of the VSP gamemode in the arenapreround. 
When playing as, for example, a scout in the arenapreround, when the round ends and VSP starts, you keep stock arena stats.
In scouts case with scattergun: no draining of health, less damage, no heal on hit.

-Spectator Glitch: People on red team are still counted as "spectator", red team cannot walk through them, red team can 
kill them and they can kill red team. VSP still seems to affect their stats though I am unsure. (I heard this may be a Valve thing)

Annoyances:

-Lack of any new content/fixing.

-EU server is totally broken. (Examples: Spell Engineer can build sentries, perma-banned players can still join the server(According to a source))

-Spells in preround (minor inconvenience)

Edited by Emerald Streak
Addition of information
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Emerald Streak said:

-Lack of any new content/fixing.

-EU server is totally broken.

I understand the lack of new content.

For me is the lack of fixing/updating for the EU server, granted i'm NA and i play in the USA servers, although the EU server was also populated and it not seeing any fixes is quite underwhelming considering how most people that play on EU rotate over to the regular and Funbox servers because of the lack of maintenance for the EU server, i just want to see All the servers being fixed, not just the USA ones.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Emerald Streak said:

-Superjump Glitch: Superjump timer gets set to an obscenely high number, often after Pinkie Pie
Or Braeburn, suspected to be because of spamming superjump.

The way I suspect it is it's superfast counting seconds (unrealistic counting) which can usually corrupt the next bosses superjump recharge. I've never seen this kind of counter on other communities. (Can be fixed by playing a teleport boss, not sure about other unique abilities like Thi)

Also, to add more stuff that are problems.

Matrix attack can still possibly get you stuck on bosses like RD, Octavia, Vinyl, Discord. The servers are still using an outdated plugin for the ability and newer versions has fixed the problem.

Building damage for certain bosses is dealing 65 damage (base stock damage) due to it's below the amount to deal triple which still does 195 damage but does not affect building damage. Can be fixed by adding the +200% damage ( 2 ; 3). The problem occurs CMC, Tia and Lula. I don't count this inside buffs/nerfs and rather as a problem/mistake, am saying that because there have been people against it due to they being a due/trio boss.

Pipsqueak's minion is still missing texture due to the Bearded Bombardier update.

G rage still works which has had it's issues when raging in front a partner taunt as the boss rages him/herself. (not a huge deal as it was only breaking on Nightmarity).

2 people like this

A glitch I'd like to add, with the cheeseling funanza,

It is seemingly possible to get killed by chrysalis, spawn as a changeling, get killed as a changeling, and respawn on red.
It happened to me and I was utterly confused.